• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democrats play to win

NOTHING is going to change, BOTH sides are happy with the way things are.

I think everyone would agree with the first sentence, as for the second, it would be a good idea, but someone would have to broadcast it and doubt anyone would.

2-3 people on the White House staff could pull it off and do it from the WH web page. Wouldn’t have to be mainstream media. After a few weeks the word would get out and people would search out the “chats”.

I understand his reasoning behind the tweets, but feel it caused more harm than good.

4kk87r.jpg

I think the reason the left couldn't/can't stand him is they learned in short order that he couldn't be bought and was an outsider. He did not make decisions based on how it might affect his career long term in politics or how it could financially impact him or his family.

Everyone clamored for decades for a president who was not a career politician. They got one and he was essentially crucified. Yes he was a loud mouth, did not talk like a politician, and frankly talked a bunch of **** without thinking about it but I guess that is who he is and he didn't make any excuses for it. There are a lot of things I wish he would have let go like the whole McCain thing. That got old and it cost him but you could also see where the media knew it was a sore point and they kept needling him. He should have recognized when he was being egged on and when to let it go but again, that's not one of his characteristics.

That said, I can't stand loud mouth Yankees but I thought he was the perfect person to get stuff done in DC and try to pull the power away from the career politicians and put it back in the hands of the people. Didn't work out and I would not be surprised that at some point in the future many will wake up to see how the country is a radically different place to the one they grew up in and maybe they should have given that loud mouthed Yankee a chance.

Both sides are now rigging the system so an outsider can't win the White House again.

I dont feel what Trump did was fighting back. He basically would just name call, throw out insults, and tweet / retweet some crazy things w/o any sort of fact checking. I feel that he is victim to listening to some of those around him like Roger Stone, Don Jr, and Giuliani. To me fighting back would be Trump using facts to beat down someone not adolescent insults. For example instead of calling a mayor loser and his city is a **** hole list the poverty rates, the crime rates, unemployment rates, education issues etc etc. Personal attacks against people or their families are not the way to go. You can fight back and not act like a spoiled child. Trump could have had press conferences any time he chose to instead of the late night or early morning twitter ramblings. His ego got in the way and he would not listen to the right people.

Ahh beautiful unity. I'm excited. I really think we should put Joe on Rushmore. Since he got the most votes of any candidate ever. It just speaks to his outstanding record and what a great orator to the masses he's been. Thankfully we will get a handle on this free speech thing. So glad we have apple,google,amazon,twitter,facebook and Instagram to weed out this rebellion of thought. This is unity toward our single path. Our beautiful collective whole free of all divisiveness and dissent. Progressing has its growing pains,but with expert guidance and the help from other societies, who are so much more advanced than our outdated oppressive constitutional republic. We will move forward into our next wonderful stage of enlightenment and fundamental change promised to us. The enemies of this new open global republic must be hunted down and silenced by any and all means necessary. Thankfully they are firmly entrenched everywhere and can rescue our youth from these poisonous ideas of individuality and guide them with the proper state education.

I really want to thank China for their beloved gift to the world and more so us. They really helped us see the light and change the horrible path of overabundance. Thankfully they will now be able to embrace us again with open arms now that we have cast aside our selfish ways. They are true comrades and will lead the world with their loving, yet firm guidance.

I have never been so excited about the future. So many amazing things ahead. We just have to embrace them and submit.

Execute order #66.....;)

You got it. They work together on everything. Until a third party is created and can challenge them, nothing will change. Maybe the deck chairs will get moved around a little but that's about it Nowhere is a better example than when the Reps had the power to obliterate Obamacare. Nothing happened. It was impressive that Trump was able to push for removing the individual mandate but I'm not sure if that was written into law or was just an executive order. If the latter, it will be switched back. Just like moving the lounge chair to the other side of the Titanic to get a better view of the icebergs.

I dont feel what Trump did was fighting back. He basically would just name call, throw out insults, and tweet / retweet some crazy things w/o any sort of fact checking. I feel that he is victim to listening to some of those around him like Roger Stone, Don Jr, and Giuliani. To me fighting back would be Trump using facts to beat down someone not adolescent insults. For example instead of calling a mayor loser and his city is a **** hole list the poverty rates, the crime rates, unemployment rates, education issues etc etc. Personal attacks against people or their families are not the way to go. You can fight back and not act like a spoiled child. Trump could have had press conferences any time he chose to instead of the late night or early morning twitter ramblings. His ego got in the way and he would not listen to the right people.

Yep..

You got it. They work together on everything. Until a third party is created and can challenge them, nothing will change. Maybe the deck chairs will get moved around a little but that's about it Nowhere is a better example than when the Reps had the power to obliterate Obamacare. Nothing happened. It was impressive that Trump was able to push for removing the individual mandate but I'm not sure if that was written into law or was just an executive order. If the latter, it will be switched back. Just like moving the lounge chair to the other side of the Titanic to get a better view of the icebergs.
There should be at least 4 parties:
Far Left, Left Middle, Right Middle, Far Right.

These groups are already embedded in the Dems and Reps, and cause internal issues. More parties mean coalitions, which is both problematic and opportunistic.

I am unaware of any other democracy that has only two parties.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk