• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democrats, the "Party of No"

I feel like I'm watching Monty Python reading this board...not sure if it's funny, to laugh or cry. Keep fighting Obama, he is indeed our biggest adversary. The mother of all evils! That's the ticket...

you're ******* high. I feel like i am watching a complete fool.How any REAL American can't see this fraud president for what he is is well beyond me We are oceans apart pal. Night vs day. suck on that awhile.python

you're ******* high. I feel like i am watching a complete fool.How any REAL American can't see this fraud president for what he is is well beyond me We are oceans apart pal. Night vs day. suck on that awhile.python

We actually are oceans apart. Tibs is from a musloid country.....England.

Ark, that's because the GOP was the "Party of No" for most of the Obama presidency. That's a proven fact, not a media-induced hyperbole.

XMBQnk5.jpg

Ark, that's because the GOP was the "Party of No" for most of the Obama presidency. That's a proven fact, not a media-induced hyperbole.

And now it is the Democrats saying "No", now, get it? But I bet the MSM won't call them that. Not on a regular basis.

Obama hinted what it would take to get Keystone passed in the State of the Union. He was talking about infrastructure and said something like,
"we can do better than just one pipeline". If they sent him an infrastructure bill that starts addressing our backlog and included the pipeline he would
sign it. It's called compromise, if you want something, give me something I want.

Fine, so find the votes to override His veto.

We actually are oceans apart. Tibs is from a musloid country.....England.
Gulp, I spent a long weekend in London for the Steelers game, that's my connection to England.

I was born in Carmel, CA, raised in the San Fernando Valley & lived in Long Beach through the end of college. I do currently live and work in Europe as an expat American, among many others like myself. Maybe that's what you're referring to.

Refusal to pass Homeland Security Bill without amnesty funded...

This is the perfect response to the "self inflicted crisis" the GOP is yet again creating...too bad Barbara Boxer is retiring, we could use many more like her at all levels of government.

<iframe frameborder='0' width='512' height='390' scrollable='no' src='http://www.c-span.org/video/standalone/?c4528938'></iframe>

Last edited:
Obama hinted what it would take to get Keystone passed in the State of the Union. He was talking about infrastructure and said something like,
"we can do better than just one pipeline". If they sent him an infrastructure bill that starts addressing our backlog and included the pipeline he would
sign it. It's called compromise, if you want something, give me something I want.

Didn't we already pass a massive infrastructure bill, called the stimulus package? Remember the shovel ready jobs? What happened to that money?

Gulp, I spent a long weekend in London for the Steelers game, that's my connection to England.

I was born in Carmel, CA, raised in the San Fernando Valley & lived in Long Beach through the end of college. I do currently live and work in Europe as an expat American, among many others like myself. Maybe that's what you're referring to.

Meh...California, Europe, England.....wtf'sthe difference.

Don't forget his BFF Warren Buffet and his railroad transport monopoly.

b-b-but........HALIBURTON!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/u...ngress-for-long-term-transportation-bill.html

The highway trust fund is running out of money. Put a long-term transportation bill on Obama's desk with Keystone attached and it gets approved.
If not the pipeline and its 35 long-term jobs never happen. They will get lower Dem votes to override than they got to originally submit.

Notice how the stock market wasn't too concerned about the Pipeline veto. If the pipeline had an actual economic impact the market would have reacted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/u...ngress-for-long-term-transportation-bill.html

The highway trust fund is running out of money. Put a long-term transportation bill on Obama's desk with Keystone attached and it gets approved.
If not the pipeline and its 35 long-term jobs never happen. They will get lower Dem votes to override than they got to originally submit.

Notice how the stock market wasn't too concerned about the Pipeline veto. If the pipeline had an actual economic impact the market would have reacted.

so, you are saying those Republicans were elected to just give The Big O whatever he wants?

How does 1,200 miles of pipeline and the product it will carry, only generate 35 jobs?
Seems to me that it will take more than that to deal with all the oil it will be sending south.

How does 1,200 miles of pipeline and the product it will carry, only generate 35 jobs?
Seems to me that it will take more than that to deal with all the oil it will be sending south.
you dummy. it just gets done.
boom

Getting off the OPEC tit should be this countries sole objective right now. Not hindering our own energy independence in any way shape or form. We can then focus on alternative affordable energy sources to transition to.over time It's not that frigging hard of a concept. **** the Arabs. Drill and build refineries. Drive those prices down all around and prosper.

Means little. Obama had both houses for years, and the senate for six years As such he didn't need to veto. We'll see his veto rate jump now that the Republican's have both houses.