• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Denver is shredding Clowns defense

I used to drive through Buffalo. It is one shithole of a major city. In my opinion the ugliest major city in the country.
Makes Cleveland look modern.
Howard Cosell once said, "They cloned Buffalo and got Cleveland."...but I would have to respectfully disagree.

The amazing Dorian Thompson-Robinson:

6-12 for 33 yards. Yes, he is averaging 2.8 YPA. He is not just awful, he is awful on a different level of bad.
And somehow, some way, we lost to him, like only a Tomlin team can.

I used to drive through Buffalo. It is one shithole of a major city. In my opinion the ugliest major city in the country.
Makes Cleveland look modern.
Howard Cosell once said, "They cloned Buffalo and got Cleveland."...but I would have to respectfully disagree.
Never heard that one but it's pretty good.:ROFLMAO:

Winning the division guarantees a home playoff game. That loss could cost down the road.
Maybe it is a series split. And the Steelers own the division tie breaker. Also didn't help the clowns losing to a AFC opponent that ties into the tiebreakers equation.

Winning the division guarantees a home playoff game. That loss could cost down the road.
Maybe it is a series split. And the Steelers own the division tie breaker. Also didn't help the clowns losing to a AFC opponent that ties into the tiebreakers equation.

Good news on that front.. The Steelers still play the Ravens in Baltimore the last game of the season… and they have a game in hand because of the Baltimore bye week

This means the Steelers control their own destiny… outside of the pathetic NFC south, where the winner may have a losing record, the Steelers are the only non division leading team to have that option right now..

If the Steelers win out, the Ravens lose to them. That gives the Ravens the loss to tie them with us a loss as well as gives us the division sweep vs them, so we win that tiebreaker

They would also beat the Bengals, giving them a 5-1 division record, which means the Browns could win out and lose the tiebreaker to us.

Now the Browns win would have meant right now we had all those tiebreakers in the bag already…