• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Desantis out…

DeSantis being #2 on the ticket offers nothing. Gabbard would however, will bring in votes that might otherwise not be cast.

The question now becomes will Trumps ego allow that to happen? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: I could ask the same question about the new OC.
Not a fan of trump, but i think he is going to run away w/ the nomination. I think a Trump / Haley ticket would be best for the country, but i dont see that happening.

Not a fan of trump, but i think he is going to run away w/ the nomination. I think a Trump / Haley ticket would be best for the country, but i dont see that happening.
Haley is a globalist rino. Trump already said she’s not in the running for VP. I‘d pay a s hitload of money if she would drop out tomorrow morning. You know, like $50.

In God We Trust.
I don’t care about their beliefs, and even that it may very well influence their decision. i would just like to believe that the job comes first.

I don’t care about their beliefs, and even that it may very well influence their decision. i would just like to believe that the job comes first.
I understand and respect your POV...

I used to think that way also when I wore a younger man's clothes...

My opinion obviously has changed....and I believe yours will too someday...

Rick Scott will be the vp pick.

DeSantis didn't run his campaign properly.

Well, I wanted DeSantis for president. People are just too hung up on Trump.

Glad he's coming back to Florida. Washington is ****** anyway. **** that place.
Too much of a politician, and seemingly a bit petty at that.
If nobody else was in the race, ok, but I don't see him beating the Dem Senate or House.

I like Tulsi, but deep down, is she still D?

Too much of a politician, and seemingly a bit petty at that.
If nobody else was in the race, ok, but I don't see him beating the Dem Senate or House.

I guess you don't know him like I do. It's understandable. From my perspective he didn't really run a campaign to win. He is running as a moral man in an extremely immoral country.
And misjudged just how hung up people are on Trump. Which now that Governor DeSantis is out, we have to back

That's also understandable on Trump because he's a big fat **** you to the establishment. All the nonsense they sprout off in the media is just that. Rubbish.

One way or another they're united in making sure he doesn't get into office. We saw what happened in the prior election. 81 million votes.
We saw what they did to Kennedy.

The whole border invasion is just to replace the democrats and independents who won't vote for Biden.
These people intend to keep power permanently and finally sway the tide to a far leftist totalitarian type government.
They fit that mold to a T.

In God We Trust.
I don’t care about their beliefs, and even that it may very well influence their decision. i would just like to believe that the job comes fi
I understand and respect your POV...

I used to think that way also when I wore a younger man's clothes...

My opinion obviously has changed....and I believe yours will too someday...
Don’t bet on it, I don’t have many years left to get to that point.

I like Tulsi, but deep down, is she still D?
Deep down, I don’t think she ever was. I can’t tell you how many interviews I have watched, across numerous platforms, She is a Liberal Centrist, not really a conservative, but not a wackjob Leftist. She knew she needed a party to support her early on, and the D’s were her only option. If there was actually a Centrist Party, she would have gone that route. Only when the wackos took over the party, did they move away from her position. The party left her, long before she cut ties.

No. I've paid attention to her for years and absolutely nothing she says or does has anyplace whatsoever in the demoncrat party. She's a solid human and a patriot. I don't care what anyone says.
She is most Americans.

I would like to see her platform be more fiscally responsible, but it is much more responsible than others, that aren’t religion first candidate.

I truly believe that a Center Right “R” POTUS and a Liberal Centrist VPOTUS is a winning ticket, possibly even a landslide. The MAJORITY of voters do not vote, because nobody represents them. This type of ticket brings them out.

Trump needs someone to help bring in voters. The Religious Right is lost by him, and a Black VP does not gain enough to help. Neither does a Female establishment R, Female Dems won’t change for that. The ONLY option is to move center and bring in those who gave up because the “fringes” control things.

BTW - There is a HUGE difference between “Gun Responsibility“ and “Gun Control”. She is an advocate for “Responsibility” not “Control”, as are the vast number of Americans.

What's going to happen when the powers that be lock up the GOP candidate? Will Nikki Haley take the nomination because she's sticking around longer and getting some percentage of the primary votes?

What's going to happen when the powers that be lock up the GOP candidate? Will Nikki Haley take the nomination because she's sticking around longer and getting some percentage of the primary votes?
Yesir...that seems to be the plan....

I have always like Tulsi, but i just can't picture her teaming up with Trump. Trump needs someone to stroke his ego and be a "yes man". I can't picture tulsi or anyone in the middle doing this.

Her votes in the NH primary were cast by Democrats. 70% of her votes were from Democrats. While I think Republicans are ultimately going to regret nominating Trump again, truth is there isn't another candidate on the Republican side that has a chance to win the general election. I don't think Trump will win the general either, but he at least has a shot.

I have always like Tulsi, but i just can't picture her teaming up with Trump. Trump needs someone to stroke his ego and be a "yes man". I can't picture tulsi or anyone in the middle doing this.
No, I am not suggesting she team up with Trump. I was thinking more like Rand Paul (IF he would step away from his religious platform), or DeSantis.

Trump is way past modifying his approach, which is a shame because he would be best for this country. He is too divisive to make any real and meaningful change. He is a bull in a china shop, but that doesn’t really gain you support from those in politics. Ideally, he would pick a running mate that shares his vision, but is capable of cleaning up the destruction he needs to make. Then someone else as a #3 that would step into the next VP role in 4 years.

Trump would be wise to select one these women for VP:
Winsome Earle-Sears
Katie Britt
Tulsi

Last edited: