• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush 2.0

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
They must have kept Queen's *** cleaner then a well cared for newborn in Baltimore. Cause its same **** with Devin Bush. Too small, no shed, no gap responsibility. No lead in the pencil. All the tackles are knifing legs out. If it's chest to chest it's another 3 yards. Sorry people, I know linebacker play. I was shocked they got him. Now I know why. Stiff. On Robert's health risking play Queen ran to an inconsequential pile where he caould never make the play. I was super excited with Wilson draft. You cannot put him and Queen on same time. No gap integrity.

There was a third and five. He directed the other linebacker. He read the play perfectly. Flew to the ball carrier. Should have stuck him for a minimal gain got brushed aside with an arm.
Basically we should be spending Devin Bush's money on Devin Bush. I thought they made the right move here but they spent the money on his the same guy different body. Do you know how you run sub 4.4 at linebacker. You be too small to play linebacker.

Patrick Queen is a real problem on that Defense right now. Honestly I think he takes plays off! There I said it! IMO Roberts has earned more play time and he's a thumper....get him in there because he likes to hit people!

My thoughts exactly, Queen is Devin Bush 2.0 except making a lot more money.

Queen has been up and down but I don't think he has reached Bushs level. He has been pretty bad the last 2 games though. Hopefully he gets it together
I wouldn't say he is as bad as Bush either. I'm saying he is playing the same game. He is trying to run around blocks instead of taking them on. The player should get 3 or 4 stops at the two yards or less per game. He simply is not. His next tackle for loss will be his first as far as I know. The ****** guy is on the field every down and has yet to make a big boy play.

The Steelers will stick with him forever before they admit that they made a mistake.
They awarded him "pedigree" with his contract. Need to hope he improves because he will play a lot with that contract

I checked, his tackles/game are down from 7.82 to 6 and his TFLs/game are down from .53 to .2.

Patrick Queen is a real problem on that Defense right now. Honestly I think he takes plays off! There I said it! IMO Roberts has earned more play time and he's a thumper....get him in there because he likes to hit people!

They need more guys like Roberts! I track him every time he's in the game.

Spillane is asked to play the coverage he is capable of and stuff run. He has 5 TFL. Shades like hybrid lbs. Queen has one I didn't see cause only watched end of Colts game. If he was making big plays in coverage.....could live with. They still get rinced over the middle.