• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Devin Bush summed up in one play

I get Bush hasn't played as bad as last year, but we are still getting a backup type level of play. I keep hoping he will revert back to rookie form. Claypool too. But both players I feel can not be looked at more than underachieving disappointments.

I think in Bush's case injury robbed him of speed and his confidence is wavering. Really not sure what is up Claypool's arse but he is playing marshmellow soft.

I don’t see Bush as the complete problem and I’m looking at the other guys/scheme. I approached my point with what I felt was constructive criticism. I gave pros and cons to the subject in hand. Again, not the player he should be as a player drafted in his spot, but better than what we saw last year and still not close to being where he should be.
Bush hasn't been playing at the level of his draft spot? No ****. That isn't constructive criticism, it's like saying that there are 31 days in October.

But the point is: You started off by saying that you weren't going to defend Bush. Giving your "pros" regarding the subject at hand is, by definition, a defense of the guy.