• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Diane Feinstein Has Passed

Our political folks will be like……she fine

REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_16x9_1600.jpg

I'm so glad we're heading toward the most pleasant 6 months of the year in Florida. It's nice to walk outside in the morning and not instantly start sweating buckets.
you can pull on a sweatshirt in the morning and not feel like you're dripping buckets of ball sweat.

This is perfect (for the Dems).
So hear me out on this….
Gov. Newsom appoints Kamala Harris the new Senator, where she will have a job for life.
Biden then appoints Gov. Newsom as VP where he can run as the quasi-incumbent in 2024.

This is perfect (for the Dems).
So hear me out on this….
Gov. Newsom appoints Kamala Harris the new Senator, where she will have a job for life.
Biden then appoints Gov. Newsom as VP where he can run as the quasi-incumbent in 2024.
I just assumed that he would appoint himself, then run for POTUS in '24 because the term expires then.

People like her makes me hope there really is a God so that she can answer to Him.

S
The real question is, Will this hurt her chances of reelection?
She ought to poll higher with dead voters since she’s dead herself now.

I just assumed that he would appoint himself, then run for POTUS in '24 because the term expires then.
They need to buy off Harris to get her out and this is a semi-credible way to do it. Board of directors at Blackrock would be a good paying gig but too obvious.

They need to buy off Harris to get her out and this is a semi-credible way to do it. Board of directors at Blackrock would be a good paying gig but too obvious.
Completely plausible. They might even have Joe step down in December or January so Newsome would actually be a sitting incumbent at election time. But I don't think it is likely. This is Obamas puppet government, and he will not give it up.

Oh yeah RIP Dianne.