• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The amazing wonderfulness of Commiefornia!

IDK, Supe. Some of the women here . . . .
they can big as water buffalo, but if they have red hair... you're looking head-on at an absolute invasion by a buttfucked amphibian intent on over-running your blissful utopia.

That's because the Libs decided that crazy people shouldn't be locked up.

Quinn's First Law: "Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent."
This.

Crazy people are a danger to normal civilians.

Admintgly, I can be cold hearted. My brother - his girlfriend’s step dad blew his brains out last night. However he was struggling with mental health. Unfortunate he didn’t get the necessary help, but better just him and not going on some killing spree which possibly could’ve been my brother as a victim.

Some here will disagree with my statement but if you find your sons or daughters in that situation you’ll no doubt think different.

Down here in Florida we have great homeless weather, but you still see very little homeless people. I guess they are all at work.
Or they don't like snakes & alligators...

This.

Crazy people are a danger to normal civilians.

Admintgly, I can be cold hearted. My brother - his girlfriend’s step dad blew his brains out last night. However he was struggling with mental health. Unfortunate he didn’t get the necessary help, but better just him and not going on some killing spree which possibly could’ve been my brother as a victim.

Some here will disagree with my statement but if you find your sons or daughters in that situation you’ll no doubt think different.
Wait, so you want your son or daughter to kill themselves because they have mental illness?
Harsh.

Wait, so you want your son or daughter to kill themselves because they have mental illness?
Harsh.
I did say I was cold hearted.

Aside from that mental health shouldn’t be stigmatized. They do deserve help.

But if mental health is at the point where they are going to off themselves, they will not have a problem taking others

Looking good CA. Coming to a big city near you next.

I did say I was cold hearted.

Aside from that mental health shouldn’t be stigmatized. They do deserve help.

But if mental health is at the point where they are going to off themselves, they will not have a problem taking others

Yep.
It's better there is only one victim.

Like PA, you have winter.

I'm not sure winter has anything to do with it.
It seems to be proportional to the number of those living there who are also among the dregs of society ...liberals.

In Philly:
The 2022 report also notes that on any given night, a total of 4,489 people experience homelessness in the city.
New York:
In December 2022, there were 68,884 homeless people, including 21,805 homeless children, sleeping each night in New York City's main municipal shelter system.

Down here in Florida we have great homeless weather, but you still see very little homeless people. I guess they are all at work.
No...they are here. They don't have to hang out on the street like they do in other places. We have plenty of wooded areas for them to nest in. I was sitting in the car waiting for my wife at her doctors and happened to notice a crackhead sneaking into the bushes at the back of the parking lot. Out of curiosity I got out and walked over and saw that he had a nice little camp hollowed out in them bushes right there in a medical complex. Genius....nights and weekends all to himself and within walking distance to restaurant dumpsters.

2v3dp5.jpg

Put this on repeat for the pawns... Maybe they'll eventually see the light if they can look past the rewards from their big assed govt teat.

Dunno. CA has a screwy open primary where the top two vote getters face off in November so they often have two Dims each trying to out-Left the other to win.