• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Div III Girl Plays Safety.

Yep. Someone once asked an nfl owner or commish if tgey would ever allow a woman to play in the league, and they responded that there were no rules against it.. if a woman can play in the nfl she is able to…

Any of you grow up near Saxonburg in the 80's? I played football at Knoch with a girl named Jennifer Crouch. She played next to me on the D-Line all through Jr. High. Even made good morning Pittsburgh. She was an absolute beast and in Jr. High as strong as any of the guys on the team. She just stopped growing and we kept growing. I think she could have played JV at least and did play our freshman year but that was a separate team. We moved before my Junior year and I lost track of her but she was dominate in Volleyball and Shot disc and Javelin. One of our first away games a ref comes up to push her back, for some reason I don't remember, not realizing she was a girl and put both hands right on her front shoulder pad chest protector. he quickly jerked his hands back and had to ask her what she had under pads. When she told him she was a girl I though he was going to throw up from embarrassment. They did have to do an equipment check as they had sewed two kneepads into a makeshift extra padding for her. She had a great game and at least one sack. After the game she took off her helmet and ran by the home stands to the gasping of the home crowd realizing she was a she and had pummeled them. Trust me we never questioned her playing and were sad when she stopped. Besides her brothers would have kicked our *****.

Last edited:
Any of you grow up near Saxonburg in the 80's? I played football at Knoch with a girl named Jennifer Crouch. She played next to me on the D-Line all through Jr. High. Even made good morning Pittsburgh. She was an absolute beast and in Jr. High as strong as any of the guys on the team. She just stopped growing and we kept growing. I think she could have played JV at least and did play our freshman year but that was a separate team. We moved before my Junior year and I lost track of her but she was dominate in Volleyball and Shot disc and Javelin. One of our first away games a ref comes up to push her back, for some reason I don't remember, not realizing she was a girl and put both hands right on her front shoulder pad chest protector. he quickly jerked his hands back and had to ask her what she had under pads. When she told him she was a girl I though he was going to throw up from embarrassment. They did have to do an equipment check as they had sewed two kneepads into a makeshift extra padding for her. She had a great game and at least one sack. After the game she took off her helmet and ran by the home stands to the gasping of the home crowd realizing she was a she and had pummeled them. Trust me we never questioned her playing and were sad when she stopped. Besides her brothers would have kicked our *****.
Enter or return is your friend. At least three times I see. 😬

Man around that age I would have been all on that.

I have no problem with a woman playing football if she can actually play well and handle the physical aspect of it.

DITTO

Salute the nation

Sorry--- Im a firm believer that men should play men's sports and girls should play girls' sports...no exceptions.

And this is coming from a man who raised 3 daughters. They all played sports in school, but even if they were physically capable...I would of not signed off on that,.

Sorry--- Im a firm believer that men should play men's sports and girls should play girls' sports...no exceptions.

And this is coming from a man who raised 3 daughters. They all played sports in school, but even if they were physically capable...I would of not signed off on that,.
Nothing wrong with protecting your daughters. A good fatherly trait.👊

We like you even if you are a notre dame fan
Awww shucks Lunar... :)

Speaking of my guys....they are in for a couple of tough games the next several weeks..

I know...I know...you hope they lose....wouldn't want it any other way lol

Awww shucks Lunar... :)

Speaking of my guys....they are in for a couple of tough games the next several weeks..

I know...I know...you hope they lose....wouldn't want it any other way lol
IT is more fun to hope they lose when they are good.