• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Div III Girl Plays Safety.

Yep. Someone once asked an nfl owner or commish if tgey would ever allow a woman to play in the league, and they responded that there were no rules against it.. if a woman can play in the nfl she is able to…
I've coached youth and had girls on team up through gr. 10. One edge was starter on grade 7, 8. Great Kids all of them. Very courageous to enter that arena. The word never is a little too much but outside of kicker.....I'd say as close to never or impossible as you are gonna get. I've seen adult women play tackle its not even in the rhelm.

Those are some big massive veins for a chick who's natural. Most of the time,but not all that's a dead giveaway. Extreme vascularity,big over developed shoulders&traps.

She could have some freak genetics and probably did some type of crossfit training for a few years prior to switching to football.

She could certainly compete in bikini or the physique category in fitness competitions.

Just one question, jizzer$50. Is the girl jacked? And where's my $50?

Okay, two questions.

I've coached youth and had girls on team up through gr. 10. One edge was starter on grade 7, 8. Great Kids all of them. Very courageous to enter that arena. The word never is a little too much but outside of kicker.....I'd say as close to never or impossible as you are gonna get. I've seen adult women play tackle its not even in the rhelm.
Years ago I dated a woman who played in a woman’s semipro league. Yeah they could go toe to toe with a good high school squad, but a college mens team would destroy them…

I have no doubt that eventually that 1 in ten billion woman with exceptional speed and decent mass will get a tryout in the nfl… who knows… maybe she even makes it as a wr or something… but you will never see a female LB or Dl or OL, TE or Qb … probably not a DB either…

I have no doubt that eventually that 1 in ten billion woman with exceptional speed and decent mass will get a tryout in the nfl… who knows… maybe she even makes it as a wr or something… but you will never see a female LB or Dl or OL, TE or Qb … probably not a DB either…

Without steroids, women just do not have the fast-twitch muscle fibers necessary to play professional sports - any professional sport - against men. How many examples do we need? The 15-and-under boys team demolishing the USA women's national team? The 204th ranked men's player smoking and drinking beer during breaks while destroying Serena Williams 6-1, 6-2?

Here is the fact. The 1 in 10 billion woman against a Division III non-scholarship football player? Ehh, no, not going to happen in reality. But the 1 in 10 billion woman against the 1 in 10 million males who play professional football? Puh-leeze.

NBA? Get real. The most popular "oh this could happen" for a woman in professional sports has been a female left-handed pitcher. However, that hypothesis is asinine. It really is beyond stupid. You know the infielders who pitch when their team is down 14-2 in the 7th inning? That guy has vastly more pitching skill than any female will EVER achieve. And those dudes get outs usually when a batter hits a rocket that finds a fielder. The also tend to give up some of the longest HR's I have seen. Take this for example:

Look, the girl who played one Div. III snap is fit, very strong for a female, obviously an avid weightlifter, highly athletic ... and looks like a child compared to a Div. III offensive tackle.

Years ago I dated a woman who played in a woman’s semipro league. Yeah they could go toe to toe with a good high school squad, but a college mens team would destroy them…

The women's team where I live would get beaten into the ground by almost all HS programs in our city.

Dude you owe folks money to post the same thing three times

No one is asking why, in the third post, he noted her jackedness twice. Hmmmm.

Unrelated, I just watched the video of her getting a (historic) sack (I mean a QB rush) and it was clearly all set up.

Last edited: