• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DJ involved in multi car accident

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Scary. Glad he's alright

I know a woman who was driving on a one lane each way bridge when a massive pileup happened in front of her. She slammed on the brakes and narrowly avoided hitting the car in front of her, but a car behind her lightly wrecked into her from behind… she still didn’t hit the car in front of her but was then extremely close to it. While she was on the phone with the police another car with a driver not paying attention plowed into the car behind her so hard it pushed both that car and her car into the car in front of her’s bumper and did light damage… do you know that when the cops got there they still blamed her for the damage to the car in front of her despite her and the guy behind her explaining what happened and photos of the initial accident… they said she should have stopped further back and not been so close in case something happened 🤦🏻‍♂️

cops got there they still blamed her for the damage to the car in front of her despite her and the guy behind her explaining what happened and photos of the initial accident… they said she should have stopped further back and not been so close in case something happened 🤦🏻‍♂️

Brilliant. Hey, she is also not involved in the accident if she stayed home or never learned to drive.

I know a woman who was driving on a one lane each way bridge when a massive pileup happened in front of her. She slammed on the brakes and narrowly avoided hitting the car in front of her, but a car behind her lightly wrecked into her from behind… she still didn’t hit the car in front of her but was then extremely close to it. While she was on the phone with the police another car with a driver not paying attention plowed into the car behind her so hard it pushed both that car and her car into the car in front of her’s bumper and did light damage… do you know that when the cops got there they still blamed her for the damage to the car in front of her despite her and the guy behind her explaining what happened and photos of the initial accident… they said she should have stopped further back and not been so close in case something happened 🤦🏻‍♂️
I would go to court over that one if they gave me any kind of ticket.

Yeah, cops like to blame everyone for everything at time. Same happened to me way back in 1994. The woman in front of me drops her cigarette into her lap on an icy road and throws her car sideways. I slam on the breaks but keep my car going straight. I almost got stopped before making contact with her car but my push bar in front hit her car, then slides down her whole drivers side because of the ice. Cops tried to get me for driving too close. I told the cop he needs to go back to school and take a course on physics as if he did, he would know that a car going sideways would stop before a car going straight. The woman behind me was a great witness as her car went 360 a couple times. She looked at the cops and told him he was an idiot as she noticed that he almost fell on his *** when he arrived at the scene and got out of the car. Needless to say, the woman who couldn't resist the cigarette was the only one that got cited. Cops often use an accident to have a ticket party!

I literally thought of Bens Motorcycle accident before reading the article. thank god DJ is fine. hopefully all involved are
I instantly had visions of him drag racing with Pickens, Darnell Washington and Broderick Jones

I didn’t get a ticket, but during the heart of tge of Covid lockdowns, i was in a fenderbender out in tulsa.

I was pulling left out of a hotel parking lot. There were five lanes, two headed right, two left, with a left turn lane in the middle. The turning lane stopped at the hotel entrance.

The traffic light about a half block down from the hotel was red, and a couple nice drivers stopped to leave me a gap to get out. As i pulled across the turning lane, a lady headed in the same direction the traffic that let me out was going slammed into the front of my companies dodge 3500. Barely dented up the front but did some damage to her car.

She was trying to drive around the stopped traffic and run the red light to get to the freeway onramp up ahead. I took all the pictures. There was absolutely no legal thing she could have been doing… she was in a turning lane that ended right where the accident happened and there was nowhere for her to turn left to… there were no entryways on the opposite side of the road…

The cops initially refused to come out because of covid. Then she claimed she was hurt, so the fire department came out and made us both pull off the road, then the cops showed up. They didn’t cite ne but did put me down as “at fault” because according to them regardless of what illegal thing the other driver might have been doing, tge driver turning left is ALWAYS at fault…

Im pretty sure that is not true… but hey , I didn’t get fined… so whatever…

I didn’t get a ticket, but during the heart of tge of Covid lockdowns, i was in a fenderbender out in tulsa.

I was pulling left out of a hotel parking lot. There were five lanes, two headed right, two left, with a left turn lane in the middle. The turning lane stopped at the hotel entrance.

The traffic light about a half block down from the hotel was red, and a couple nice drivers stopped to leave me a gap to get out. As i pulled across the turning lane, a lady headed in the same direction the traffic that let me out was going slammed into the front of my companies dodge 3500. Barely dented up the front but did some damage to her car.

She was trying to drive around the stopped traffic and run the red light to get to the freeway onramp up ahead. I took all the pictures. There was absolutely no legal thing she could have been doing… she was in a turning lane that ended right where the accident happened and there was nowhere for her to turn left to… there were no entryways on the opposite side of the road…

The cops initially refused to come out because of covid. Then she claimed she was hurt, so the fire department came out and made us both pull off the road, then the cops showed up. They didn’t cite ne but did put me down as “at fault” because according to them regardless of what illegal thing the other driver might have been doing, tge driver turning left is ALWAYS at fault…

Im pretty sure that is not true… but hey , I didn’t get fined… so whatever…
So take pictures just in case?

So take pictures just in case?
There was actually a dashcam in the truck. The company opted not to dispute anything because they said that was their policy…( it probably had something to do with me having been working more days than their safety policy allows due to the pandemic… i think they were afraid if they tried to fight it that would come into play somehow)

i was pissed… slightly more pissed when The GM literally said in a public meeting to everyone that we should never be making left turns… just make rights until you get there… that was their way of finding something i did wrong… because everything showed that she was clearly in the wrong… but I mean I didn’t actually get in trouble and didn’t get reprimanded… the biggest thing was I had to take a piss test… so really it probably wasn’t worth me getting bent out of shape

There was actually a dashcam in the truck. The company opted not to dispute anything because they said that was their policy…( it probably had something to do with me having been working more days than their safety policy allows due to the pandemic… i think they were afraid if they tried to fight it that would come into play somehow)

i was pissed… slightly more pissed when The GM literally said in a public meeting to everyone that we should never be making left turns… just make rights until you get there… that was their way of finding something i did wrong… because everything showed that she was clearly in the wrong… but I mean I didn’t actually get in trouble and didn’t get reprimanded… the biggest thing was I had to take a piss test… so really it probably wasn’t worth me getting bent out of shape
Gotcha on the policy. Especially if you’re working increased hours and days. The company could’ve faced a lawsuit and you could’ve been labeled as fatigued.

I worked for a diesel shop a couple of years ago. Had a dashcam. You never realize how dangerous left turns are. Especially me, I have a habit of floating while making a left(in Albuquerque of all places lol) running red lights is a past time around these parts

Gotcha on the policy. Especially if you’re working increased hours and days. The company could’ve faced a lawsuit and you could’ve been labeled as fatigued.

I worked for a diesel shop a couple of years ago. Had a dashcam. You never realize how dangerous left turns are. Especially me, I have a habit of floating while making a left(in Albuquerque of all places lol) running red lights is a past time around these parts
I’m pretty sure she sued. But Electric companies are excluded from DOT hours worked rules, however if you are violating an internal safety policy, even if it’s temporarily waived because of a pandemic, i guess things can get blamed on the company… hey they were the ones scheduling me out… the best part was I had just worked a 12 hr shift and was back in the hotel when my boss ordered me to drive into the closest office to do paperwork so he didn’t have to wait… thats where i was going when i got hit…

I hope they settled for a zillion dollars and she lost it all in a high stakes poker game and is bankrupt right now😡😂

I think the cop just wanted to let her off the hook because she was a younger woman. I bet if the roles were reversed Id have gotten blamed and fined lol….

Reactions: MTC

On Friday night, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver, Diontae Johnson was involved in a multi-car crash in Pittsburgh around 11pm. Luckily, Johnson was not injured at all and was able to walk away from the crash with nothing but a wrecked car. The accident involving Johnson was originally reported by Steel Here Podcast host Kevin Adams
It could be worse. They could have shot him in the *** in Denver.

It could be worse. They could have shot him in the *** in Denver.
Lets see… Porter getting clipped in the caboose in that Denver Nightclub… Ben getting tboned by that grandma.. Dieon figures getting shot in the leg driving down the road… offseason nonsense injuries especially in vehicles are almost commonplace for this team 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m pretty sure she sued. But Electric companies are excluded from DOT hours worked rules, however if you are violating an internal safety policy, even if it’s temporarily waived because of a pandemic, i guess things can get blamed on the company… hey they were the ones scheduling me out… the best part was I had just worked a 12 hr shift and was back in the hotel when my boss ordered me to drive into the closest office to do paperwork so he didn’t have to wait… thats where i was going when i got hit…

I hope they settled for a zillion dollars and she lost it all in a high stakes poker game and is bankrupt right now😡😂

I think the cop just wanted to let her off the hook because she was a younger woman. I bet if the roles were reversed Id have gotten blamed and fined lol….
Well glad nothing more came out of it and most of all glad you’re unscathed

Lets see… Porter getting clipped in the caboose in that Denver Nightclub… Ben getting tboned by that grandma.. Dieon figures getting shot in the leg driving down the road… offseason nonsense injuries especially in vehicles are almost commonplace for this team 🤦🏻‍♂️
These guys are millionaire athletes. They’re going to be out and about and be in situations where they are at risk.

The nhl has had a cocaine problem with its young kids.

Better to make the news in a fender bender than being OD’d on coke.