• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DJ involved in multi car accident

These guys are millionaire athletes. They’re going to be out and about and be in situations where they are at risk.

The nhl has had a cocaine problem with its young kids.

Better to make the news in a fender bender than being OD’d on coke.
Lol iirc some of those 90’s steelers players were huge into the coke… as supposedly was one Coach William Liard Cowher… the bartenders in those bars out in Greensburg and latrobe all used to have legendary party stories about those guys… to be fair Ive never heard that about Tomlin or the later steelers, so maybe they settled down…

It was a drug of choice for those athletes because its almost impossible to get popped for it because your body processes it so fast…

Reactions: MTC
Lol iirc some of those 90’s steelers players were huge into the coke… as supposedly was one Coach William Liard Cowher… the bartenders in those bars out in Greensburg and latrobe all used to have legendary party stories about those guys… to be fair Ive never heard that about Tomlin or the later steelers, so maybe they settled down…

It was a drug of choice for those athletes because its almost impossible to get popped for it because your body processes it so fast…
Lol. Some teams are getting better at keeping things hushed. The PR cases they’d have to deal with today. Sheeesh

Especially pro sports. These guys are all going to be on something to get through a season. Nothing wrong with it imo.

Lol. Some teams are getting better at keeping things hushed. The PR cases they’d have to deal with today. Sheeesh

Especially pro sports. These guys are all going to be on something to get through a season. Nothing wrong with it imo.
I wish one of the old fixers would write a book… I’ve hear the south side stuff alone would knock our socks off… but nobody will ever spill the beans totally…

I wish one of the old fixers would write a book… I’ve hear the south side stuff alone would knock our socks off… but nobody will ever spill the beans totally…
I’d like to read a book too. A lot of my fave bodybuilders are croaking over due to drug use back in their competing days.

It’s interesting to see how much access they had to all these things that gave them an edge.

I’d like to read a book too. A lot of my fave bodybuilders are croaking over due to drug use back in their competing days.

It’s interesting to see how much access they had to all these things that gave them an edge.
The 90’s were the wild west of the PEDs . They weren’t illegal until 91 iirc so there were tons of available products and that was when they started figuring out masking agents and undetectable processes of using…