• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald Trump inauguration schedule of events, performers and inaugural balls

Hammer meet nail.

During this or soon after they showed Bammy sitting there watching. His face, so sour. Trump's entire speech highlighted what was so wrong that Obama broke or chose not to fix. That had to be painful for him to sit, watch, and listen to. I loved witnessing his squirming discomfort.

This is all well and good as a speech. Own it. Do it. I thought there was some very sensible and long overdue things outlined in his contract to the country. If he can go in that direction and not this bullshit partisan politics that weve seen this this message may actually mean something. We'll see

This is all well and good as a speech. Own it. Do it. I thought there was some very sensible and long overdue things outlined in his contract to the country. If he can go in that direction and not this bullshit partisan politics that weve seen this this message may actually mean something. We'll see

That's why I think it was time, hell past time, to elect an executive who is used to getting things done instead of politicians who are used to bullshitting people.

Had work all day. Didn't get to watch much. Tried to tune in. Heard protestors are clashing with police. Stupid libs. Congrats to President Trump. The Trump Train is full steam ahead now

That was an amazing read. Now I want to watch it. Who would've thought that Trump is a Patriot? Not me. His actions are speaking pretty loudly that he is just that though. God Bless America. I hope he can accomplish half of what he referenced. MAGA indeed.

That was an amazing read. Now I want to watch it. Who would've thought that Trump is a Patriot? Not me. His actions are speaking pretty loudly that he is just that though. God Bless America. I hope he can accomplish half of what he referenced. MAGA indeed.

Bradshaw called him a cheerleader. ;-)

I just keep thinking, Melania's feet must be killing her. About 2-3 hours in heels is all I can take.

MAGNIFICENT!

gallery-1484969313-hbz-melania-trump-embed4.jpg

gettyimages-632256114_custom-dc658be4c93d28b3d3208cb3213f340f02b1a80d-s900-c85.jpg

Gigapixel photo of the Inauguration!

Go to the link and you can zoom in or out of anyone there or even on one of the side streets.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

------------------------------

The swearing-in of the 45th president was seen by 30.6 million viewers across 12 networks.

Trump might have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN, for example, clocked 16.9 million streams on its website, tying with Election Day for the site’s top event.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/

swears.jpg

inauguration-day.jpg

GettyImages-632194640-960x641.jpg

124tsty.jpg

e585f99ea6594b918568f4b9b0682224.jpg

Last edited: