• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald Trump NFL Takeover

Gotta be careful setting precedents . I've seen many really stupid threads started by particular posters, that should have been deleted. We can ignore and move on
Maybe the OP. Thought this was a good topic.

You're right, but my eyes started bleeding.

I think we need all kinds of threads (football related) here so as we can agree or disagree. It's threads like these that help shape us into who we are. We can centure all we want but then again 1984 is long gone. I say that what happened right after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor we did the right thing and sent a man to PLUTO, a well known destination battle between the sexes. Billy Jean, that's my girl was the first woman to apply for a credit card and get it. I remeber when we were playing hocky and that famous Russian team but who actually won, it was the might duck on a special play called by one of the regulators right after the peyote episode of how "DOC" holiday shot heard around the world back in 1492 when columbus settled near Iceland.

ANYmore football facts and your head would explode, except Coach's as his is large enough to absorb all the factual stimulus .!!!

Go North Dakota Dickenson Midgets (high school football team).

Salute the nation

I think we need all kinds of threads (football related) here so as we can agree or disagree. It's threads like these that help shape us into who we are. We can centure all we want but then again 1984 is long gone. I say that what happened right after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor we did the right thing and sent a man to PLUTO, a well known destination battle between the sexes. Billy Jean, that's my girl was the first woman to apply for a credit card and get it. I remeber when we were playing hocky and that famous Russian team but who actually won, it was the might duck on a special play called by one of the regulators right after the peyote episode of how "DOC" holiday shot heard around the world back in 1492 when columbus settled near Iceland.

ANYmore football facts and your head would explode, except Coach's as his is large enough to absorb all the factual stimulus .!!!

Salute the nation

Billy Jean is your girl? that ***** she claimed I am the one. She better moonwalk her *** right over here she has some splainin to do.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Salute the nation

She may have got the credit card but the kid is not my son