• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald Trump took $107 million promised to charities ... and kept it

Supe....that second clip was absolutely horrifying. Where do you find **** like that?

son of ark has a blog. lifted it from there.

Maybe they're saving it for the next time he's elected?

Donald Trump took $107 million promised to charities ... and kept it
This should come as a surprise to nobody. For Trump supporters, this is yet another example of Trump 'winning' That is how morally corrupt the right/conservative movement has become. This is just another drop in the ocean.

Cue the 'but, but, but Obama, Bernie, Hillary, emails, benghazi, clinton foundation, blah blah blah' responses. Trump supporters have mastered the art of never accepting responsibility, always passing the buck, always deflecting and changing the subject. Repeat ad nauseum.

Trump supporters have mastered the art of never accepting responsibility, always passing the buck, always deflecting and changing the subject. Repeat ad nauseum.
I don't care all that much how he spent his campaign money, but if he committed something to charity he should honor that. I think it's pretty funny when a liberal starts describing their own playbook to attack republicans. Remember how the answer to everything was, yeah but... Bush.

This should come as a surprise to nobody. For Trump supporters, this is yet another example of Trump 'winning' That is how morally corrupt the right/conservative movement has become. This is just another drop in the ocean.

Cue the 'but, but, but Obama, Bernie, Hillary, emails, benghazi, clinton foundation, blah blah blah' responses. Trump supporters have mastered the art of never accepting responsibility, always passing the buck, always deflecting and changing the subject. Repeat ad nauseum.

Apparently all those years of hearing Obama blame Bush taught them something. You have been very guilty of this yourself.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but as usual the headlines are misleading. Trump hasn't kept anything...the Inaugural Committee has the money. As a 501c4 it will have to account for where the money goes and there are regulations on how it can be spent. It's not like it went into Trump's personal bank account or anyone's off buying a yacht with it. Spokesman for the committee said it will announce donations in November. Taking too long maybe, but to say anyone "kept" the money is just dumb.

I'm in beautiful Montreal this week. Just had smoked meat poutine for dinner. Outstanding... time for scotch and a Montecristo No.2.

I'm in beautiful Montreal this week. Just had smoked meat poutine for dinner. Outstanding... time for scotch and a Montecristo No.2.

So in addition to being an Italian sausage connoisseur, and a seafood artist, you are also an expert on "smoking" meats?

Much respect Indy, you are truly a man of the world....hell I never pictured you as being Chinese though....

6DGd1Vg.jpg

I'm not a Trump supporter, but as usual the headlines are misleading. Trump hasn't kept anything...the Inaugural Committee has the money. As a 501c4 it will have to account for where the money goes and there are regulations on how it can be spent. It's not like it went into Trump's personal bank account or anyone's off buying a yacht with it. Spokesman for the committee said it will announce donations in November. Taking too long maybe, but to say anyone "kept" the money is just dumb.

Well you have to consider the "source".

So in addition to being an Italian sausage connoisseur, and a seafood artist, you are also an expert on "smoking" meats?

Much respect Indy, you are truly a man of the world....hell I never pictured you as being Chinese though....

6DGd1Vg.jpg

I guess we need to add fine foods and beverages to the long, long list of things that you are clearly uneducated about. You're probably a gd vegan.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'm not Chinese. I've slept with a couple Asians though. One was in Pittsburgh actually. I find them to be too loud and high-pitched when they're excited. But you wouldn't know about that... who would ever screw the Elfpig? You just keep humping your Hitachi Magic Wand while you cry yourself to sleep, dreaming of the great lost election.

My text tone is Trump yelling CHINA! It's pretty funny, especially when it rapist fires while I'm in the customs line with some Asians around me.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

6DGd1Vg.jpg

you're such a goddamned hypocrite. You claim to be the party of inclusion, battling for the LGTBQ community, BLM, minorities, etc. but never ever fail to make a bad, bad joke undermining those you champion.

you're a ******* disgrace to humanity.

you're such a goddamned hypocrite. You claim to be the party of inclusion, battling for the LGTBQ community, BLM, minorities, etc. but never ever fail to make a bad, bad joke undermining those you champion.

you're a ******* disgrace to humanity.

You and your idiotic straw men...I never claimed to be a party of anything! I never claimed to be "battling" for anything either dumbass.

I came like Jesus " To bear witness to the truth", except I'm real.

You and your idiotic straw men...I never claimed to be a party of anything! I never claimed to be "battling" for anything either dumbass.

I came like Jesus " To bear witness to the truth", except I'm real.

you dont claim ****, but your actions and posts show a slant and lean towards ANY group that is not heterosexual white.
thus, you absolutely ******* do champion those same people whom you make digs at.
dipshit