• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dozens of Afghan troops AWOL from military training in U.S.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Forty-four Afghan troops visiting the United States for military training have gone missing in less than two years, presumably in an effort to live and work illegally in America, Pentagon officials said.

While other foreign troops on U.S. military training visits have sometimes run away, a U.S. defense official said that the frequency of Afghan troops going missing was concerning and "out of the ordinary."

Since September alone, eight Afghan troops have left military bases without authorization, Pentagon spokesman Adam Stump told Reuters. He said the total number of Afghan troops who have gone missing since January 2015 is 44, a number that has not previously been disclosed.

Great. 44 Afghani soldiers disappeared inside the U.S. Probably all the best intentions.

This ******* administration can't do anything right, and seems at times to do bad things on purpose.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-afghanistan-military-idUSKCN1260A1

Trump

He's badmouthing the limp-wristed commander-in-chief of the armed forces. He didn't even say anything about the Hungarian army.

The-Golden-Girls-Laughing-Their-Old-Butts-Off1.gif

Ehhh, I doubt that those guys are ISIS infiltrators. Seriously, if they were, they could simply get a bogus visa from Syria and fly in. A lot of people work the system to come to America.

Amazing, since all I hear is what a racist police-state the nation is.

The douchebag edited it to say military.

Yeah I fixed it for you cause you don't have the balls to call out whatever mid-high level officials who are in charge of the program in the military and at the Pentagon. Clearly they ****** up if they let this many visiting soldiers go awol.

You seem like the type of guy who blames Obama when your dishwasher breaks down.

He's badmouthing the limp-wristed commander-in-chief of the armed forces. He didn't even say anything about the Hungarian army.

Wait a second.....didn't he kill bin Laden?