• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DPOY, let's just discuss something different

We have football split

Pre-merger and Post-merger.

We need to add another split

Post 2015, it's a whole new offensive favortism / officiating / league. Coulkd possibly go back to 2005 and catch most of the cheatriots crap as well.

When you look at how favorable and special treatment given, it's hard to compare records that are accomplished with today's rules VS 1990's.

Salute the nation

Did you see TJ’s post game interview————— he complained about the NFL and officiating.

Just saying.!!!

Salute the nation

No, I missed that one. Is this a first for him? I don't recall him doing that previously, but maybe I missed those too.

No, I missed that one. Is this a first for him? I don't recall him doing that previously, but maybe I missed those too.
I think reason Watt spoke out about the holds is because he was injured by a guy holding and dragging him down.
He didn't use it as an excuse for losing, he said we got our butts kicked by them.

TJ is not a poor sport or whiner. He was just stating what he thinks and justifiably so.

My problem is our own defense somewhat schemes against him. There to much pass coverage and too much two DL sets, especially in 3rd and long.

Salute the nation

I think reason Watt spoke out about the holds is because he was injured by a guy holding and dragging him down.
He didn't use it as an excuse for losing, he said we got our butts kicked by them.

Let me add to this a crazy stat. This year, TJ Watt has drawn ONE holding call while rushing the passer...ONE! Let that sink in. I think he gets held even more than Harrison did. That just blows my mind

JJ Watt was on with Pat McaFee show and was saying it's bizarre that they took a sack and a half away from TJ.