• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dr. Ben Carson is going to run for Prez

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Good for him. That's one guy Obama and the libs can't call a racist when they get their ***** handed to them on all issues.

Scott T

Forefather
Reaction score
Good for him. That's one guy Obama and the libs can't call a racist when they get their ***** handed to them on all issues.
I believe the term is "an Uncle Tom"

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I believe the term is "an Uncle Tom"
Everyone knows that you can't be both black AND Republican. It's just not done.

g

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Ha, Ron. Karma for one of my favorite movies. Best line in that scene:

Gene Wilder: We'll never make it past the cops.
Richard Pryor: Oh we'll make it past the cops I just hope we don't see no Muslims.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ha, Ron. Karma for one of my favorite movies. Best line in that scene:

Gene Wilder: We'll never make it past the cops.
Richard Pryor: Oh we'll make it past the cops I just hope we don't see no Muslims.
Richard Pryor was very prescient.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I want to think the Dr. Carson has no skeletons in his closet. But yeah, they slaughtered Cain. I would love to put a Moon Cricket on the ticket. Hell that could be his campaign slogan!

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I like the fact that Carson is NOT a career politician. He would be a breath of fresh air.....plus he's smart....wayyy smarter than the teleprompter addict we have in the WH now.

Vader

Reaction score
I'm good with him but I'd rather have Rand Paul. Anybody but the typical RINO they generally put up. No mo' Romney, McCain, or Christie.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to think the Dr. Carson has no skeletons in his closet. But yeah, they slaughtered Cain. I would love to put a Moon Cricket on the ticket. Hell that could be his campaign slogan!

Thanks for providing my uncle your slur. I promise to give him your regards...

No sarcasm in my post.

xjx

Reaction score
Every presidential election will be based on race or sex from this point forward. Never again will content or character be issues.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
He has zero chance of ever being President. He is very naïve and his intelligence is specialized towards his profession.

I would call him Sarah Palin II, The Sequel.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
He will not be facing a community organizer, he will be facing a career public servant and savvy political operation.

He would be made a laughing stock.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
He has zero chance of ever being President. He is very naïve and his intelligence is specialized towards his profession.

I would call him Sarah Palin II, The Sequel.

Funniest thing I've read all day. And it's been a really ****** day. Thanks, I needed that.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
He will not be facing a community organizer, he will be facing a career public servant and savvy political operation.

He would be made a laughing stock.

He's probably facing Elizabeth Warren. I really don't think the Dems want to win this time around.

Rod Farva

Reaction score

And I take it that that is okay in your world? That regardless of ideaology, intelligence, character and life experiences the "career politician" is the better choice. God help this country. You and everyone like you that doesn't care to educate themselves to a point where they can make an intelligent comparison of two people and make a rational decision as to which one would be best for the country, not you, not me but the country should be denied the right to vote. Nope, you'll just go with whoever the ******* media tells you is "best."

Sarah Palin has far more intelligence in her little finger than that to which obama could ever hope to aspire. And she cleans more intelligence from under her finger nails after gutting a deer than you will ever possess.

I absolutely defy you to give me one ******* example of her stupidity that isn't media manufactured.

He's probably facing Elizabeth Warren. I really don't think the Dems want to win this time around.

Yeah....weird.....when the hell did "Two Dogs *******" get anointed?

Last edited:

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Thanks for providing my uncle your slur. I promise to give him your regards...

No sarcasm in my post.

Sorry Bermuda, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers....I absolutely love Dr. Carson and would be proud to have him as our next President.

21....I bet you don't know who had a higher GPA at Yale between Bush and Kerry....I will give you one guess, it is the one that the media told you was a dummy.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score