• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dr. Ben Carson is going to run for Prez

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They are both black, have been highly successful, and are well-spoken. That's not allowed, remember????
Don't forget Republican. That's the worst part. "Disgrace to the race" as my black friends used to say when I was a kid.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
He has zero chance of ever being President. He is very naïve and his intelligence is specialized towards his profession.

"Intelligence is 'specialized' toward his profession"? What does that even mean? Intelligence is intelligence as is a lack thereof ( the latter clearly evidenced here by your statement.) The degree of success one enjoys in one's chosen profession, avocation, hobby or any other activity and in life generally is affected by that individuals intelligence or lack of intelligence. But here's the catch...because a highly intelligent person specializes in a certain field does not mean they have "used up" their allotment. Just like the economy it's not a zero sum situation.

Carson = Herman Cain minus the pizza

Please justify this comment. Don't say it was a joke. You can't be a liberal and make race based comments/comparisons that liberals would be offended by....or is that like blacks being offended by the n word except when it's another black saying it?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
"Intelligence is 'specialized' toward his profession"?

If all President Carson does is to fix the epic goatfuck known as Obamacare, that's good enough for me.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
AND, that dummy is the only president with an MBA... not that that really matters.

"Oh, but the Kenyan interloper was a constitutional law professor..."
Bomma was just an adjunct instructor. I'VE been an adjunct instructor in economics at several different colleges over the past 20 years. It ain't that flippin' hard. A lot of times the schools are just happy to have someone that they're not paying a full-time salary to.
To be a full professor requires a Ph.D. We're not even sure if Bomma graduated.

Last edited:

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Bomma was just an adjunct instructor. I'VE been an adjunct instructor in economics at several different colleges over the past 20 years. It ain't that flippin' hard. A lot of times the schools are just happy to have someone that they're not paying a full-time salary to.
To be a full professor requires a Ph.D. We're not even sure if Bomma graduated.
And president of the HLR. And didn't publish one thing. Nothing.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Bermuda-what are your thoughts on this? I mean, from the cultural standpoint. You are a well spoken, educated black man. Does it piss you off that you have people of your race who feel you are a sell out because you bettered yourself and aren't "street"?