• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drunken hag to stumble out the door

Lets not forget all the contracts steered to her husband and insider trading Vodka Nancy has done.
Speaking of which...Mr Pelosi dun skipped out on dem DUI charges, I hear.

e6tD19c.jpg

Yup we live in an alternate world from politicians fur shur..

ar6jmvU.gif

Io4dQVL.gif

IpBISLW.gif

Not to mention the worst one of all...

263672.png

No, he didn't. At least not yet, anyway. He hasn't even been charged yet.

Nancy Pelosi‘s husband, Paul Pelosi, has been charged with a DUI, HollywoodLife has learned. According to the Napa Valley Criminal Justice Network’s public booking report, the longtime husband of the current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives was arrested at approximately 11:44 pm on Saturday, May 28, in Napa Valley, Calif., for driving under the influence of alcohol
.https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/05/29/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-arrested-dui/

He said...she said

I don't know what to believe about it now. If hasn't he been charged, why and will he ever.

Either way, thanks Sarge...keep us real.

He said...she said

I don't know what to believe about it now. If hasn't he been charged, why and will he ever.

Either way, thanks Sarge...keep us real.
From the article I posted.....

But the claims are false. Napa County District Attorney Allison Haley confirmed in a news release issued on Thursday that the agency has not filed any charges against Pelosi and the case is still under review.

“The case is currently under review to decide what, if any, charges will be filed against Mr. Pelosi,” Haley said in the statement. “This is standard protocol for any DUI case that is referred by a law enforcement agency in Napa County.”

“No decision has been made at this time,” she added. “Any speculation to the contrary is incorrect.”
Who the hell knows? I doubt that even if he is charged, there will be any real consequences. It is different for rich, privileged democrats. He'll walk and the story will be buried.

sun rising, sun setting, gravity, water being wet, death and Democrats getting away with breaking the law.
all things we know to be true.