• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drunktards husband gets dui.

1654005818775.png

Will anything happen? My guess is that this will disappear from the news. All forgotten.

Will anything happen? My guess is that this will disappear from the news. All forgotten.
What really happens to any regular Joe that gets DUI? None of the first time(or even 2nd time) punishments will have any affect on these people.

FUv-I-6XwAAYqAX.jpg

Just saw on the news that the judge in Paul Pelosi’s case has “stepped down” and has been replaced by a judge that is a registered democrat and former Napa County prosecutor. I’d say the fix is in.

His sentence was a joke. 5 days in jail. He served two, one day suspended and two days dropped for good behavior. Oh sure, he has to pay a fine, but that is pocket change for the Pelosi's.

His sentence was a joke. 5 days in jail. He served two, one day suspended and two days dropped for good behavior. Oh sure, he has to pay a fine, but that is pocket change for the Pelosi's.
But does this surprise anyone? business as usual

Well, yeah, but I mean it's not like anybody was hurt ...

Uhh, it's not like anybody is still getting medical care ...

I mean, nobody died. Yet.

……and people ask why we get pissed. It’s bc when “actual” **** happens and the same punishment is not followed for those that didn’t do ****.

……and people ask why we get pissed. It’s bc when “actual” **** happens and the same punishment is not followed for those that didn’t do ****.

You mean not like normal peasants who will certainly go to jail for dwi,car impounded,license suspended or revoked,thousands in fines, lawyer,court costs,AA meetings.

It pays to not be a working class peasant.

Gotta wonder why drunk millionaire pro athletes and politicians can't drop a few bucks on a car service.