• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early Steelers Season Predictions/ Guesses

season results:
1. What best describes the season-
-A. A losing season
-B. A winning season with no playoffs
-C. One and done in the playoffs
-D. A playoff win or two
-E. AFC champions
-F. Super Bowl Champions *******
2. What Game is our first loss? undefeated season
3. Does Matt Canada Finish the season as the OC?he is abducted by aliens during training camp and is never heard from again
4 how many pro bowlers are elected from the Steelers?8
5 list the Steelers all pros this seasonPickett, Najee, PIckens, Muth, Elandon Roberts, TJ Watt, Minkah, Joey Jr

Stats:
1. What side of the ball (O or D) ends with a higher yards ranking and which ends with a higher point ranking?both are #1
2. Do we finish higher in passing or Rushing on Orushing, but only because they are always out in the lead and running to kill clock
3. Which receiver or TE leads the team in receptions, which in yards, and which in TDsPickens leads in all categories
4 does pickett throw for more than 3500 yards and 20 tds?yes
5. If the Over under on TJWatts sacks is 12.5… what is your bet?over - he crushes the old sack record

Roster:
1 who are the starters day 1 across the Oline Jones-Seumal-Cole- Daniels-Chuks
2. Who is the day 1 starting NT Benton
3. Pick the top 3 players that may be traded Gunner, Dotson, Moore
4. Who is the biggest surprise cut this season Gunner
5. Who is the third string QB and Third string RB this yearRB-McFarland - QB - some one not on team yet
I would hope they wouldn't trade a T. A long season they can use the quality depth.

Girls wearing daisy dukes and @ss jackers are always welcome to help finish the 151.
a pic of that very day, at that very concert for @Drink IRON City

354-daisydukes.jpg

season results:
-A. A losing season
-D. A playoff win or two
-E. AFC champions
2. What Game is our first loss? First road game outside eastern time zone
3. Does Matt Canada Finish the season as the OC? No, he's gone by week 4
4 how many pro bowlers are elected from the Steelers? 2
5 list the Steelers all pros this season
Watt
Boswell

Stats:
1. What side of the ball (O or D) ends with a higher yards ranking (OFFENSE)and which ends with a higher point ranking? (DEFENSE)
2. Do we finish higher in Passing or Rushing on O
3. Which receiver or TE leads the team in receptions(Johnson), which in yards(Johnson), and which in TDs(Pickens)
4 does pickett throw for more than 3500 yards and 20 tds? NO
5. If the Over under on TJWatts sacks is 12.5… what is your bet? Well over

Roster:
1 who are the starters day 1 across the Oline
From left to right: Jones, Seumalo, Cole, Daniels, Okorafor
2. Who is the day 1 starting NT Fehoko
3. Pick the top 3 players that may be traded Dotson, Highsmith, Cody White
4. Who is the biggest surprise cut this season
Connor Heyward
5. Who is the third string QB and Third string RB this year Tanner Morgan/3rd string RB is currently not on roster (TBD)

season results:
-A. A losing season
-D. A playoff win or two- This will mean the team is moving the right direction. To me, this is the mark of a successful season post Roethelisberger
-E. AFC champions
2. What Game is our first loss? Vs Bengals
3. Does Matt Canada Finish the season as the OC? Yes
4 how many pro bowlers are elected from the Steelers? 4
5 list the Steelers all pros this season
Watt, Heyward, Pickens, Trubisky (you’ll see below)

Stats:
1. What side of the ball (O or D) ends with a higher yards ranking and which ends with a higher point ranking? Offense
2. Do we finish higher in passing or Rushing on O- Higher passer
3. Which receiver or TE leads the team in receptions, which in yards, and which in TDs -Allen Robinson
4 does pickett throw for more than 3500 yards and 20 tds? No-I predict him to finish the season on IR due to concussions
5. If the Over under on TJWatts sacks is 12.5… what is your bet? Over

Roster:
1 who are the starters day 1 across the Oline L-R
Jones, Seumalo, Cole, Daniels, Okorafor
2. Who is the day 1 starting NT-Adams
3. Pick the top 3 players that may be traded-Dionte, Kazee, Daniels
4. Who is the biggest surprise cut this season-McFarland
5. Who is the third string QB and Third string RB this year-QB is not on the roster yet. Third RB may be shared by Connor Heyward and McFarland (if he’s not cut). I am starting to wonder if they will use Connor like a mini version of Debo Samuel-line him up anywhere, backfield, TE or split out wide Conner can and has played as a HB at Michigan and has had some success. His versatility is amazing. Probably one of the best pure football players on the team.

I have them 11 wins and a wild card win
Lose division. If they are healthy they will be significantly better. Tough to overtake Bengals for division.

I’ll toss out another prediction… The Bengals secondary doesn’t gel for a portion of tge season and the Bengal do not win the division…

I mean it isn’t a stretch… no team has threepeated the afc north/central since the end of the Blitzburgh Cowher era Steelers fourpeated in 94-97… the only other two times it happened were 85-87 for tge browns and the Steelers Steel Curtain era in 74-79

I’ll toss out another prediction… The Bengals secondary doesn’t gel for a portion of tge season and the Bengal do not win the division…

I mean it isn’t a stretch… no team has threepeated the afc north/central since the end of the Blitzburgh Cowher era Steelers fourpeated in 94-97… the only other two times it happened were 85-87 for tge browns and the Steelers Steel Curtain era in 74-79
They have a RT situation as well right?

Am I the “Gray” hair or the HAT ?

I didn’t know “Spirit World” trips were so photogenic……………………….

Salute the nation
The hat. And by the looks of it, looks like you liked what you were seeing

The hat. And by the looks of it, looks like you liked what you were seeing

In the “Spirit World” you can’t see yourself. I re-looked and you appear to be right, Heck…. Looks like I’m paying for services rendered………….. and my eyes are focused NOT on her’s…………

Salute the nation