• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

EC Monday

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't wait until this is over with and Donald moves on. It will be a fun day.

Hillary: "Obama's fault!!!

hahahahahahaha

Clinton campaign faults White House response to suspected Russian election hacks

The Hillary Clinton campaign and its allies, rallying behind the contention that cyberwarfare played a role in swinging the presidential election for Donald Trump, are now taking parting shots at the Obama administration, the intelligence community and the media for failing to treat the Russian hacking threat with sufficient urgency.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/18/hillary-clinton-campaign-faults-obama-in-russia-el/

..... you failed to hide our sleazy from wiki leaks..boo hoo hoo. The fact is she is pond scum. It floats nicely and even when it sinks you can step on it and feel it.

Let's see. Who else is there to blame? Haven't tried the Guatemalans yet. Let's try that next.

So if the EC votes in Trump what's the snowflakes next option? Petition Justice Roberts to refuse to give the Oath of Office to President Elect?

15665499_1365273893492047_4881844974502000737_n.jpg

23789393304_5d11346a4d_o_zpstikmvaub.gif

So they are not going to count the votes until Jan 6? I hope the electors just let everyone know what they did so we can be done with this **** today.

So if the EC votes in Trump what's the snowflakes next option? Petition Justice Roberts to refuse to give the Oath of Office to President Elect?

I was wondering as well. What will be their next smear tactic? How about Trump uses toothpaste that is made in Russia?

I was wondering as well. What will be their next smear tactic? How about Trump uses toothpaste that is made in Russia?

Let them smear. It has not worked...quite the opposite.

Trump with the alliance of Ryan can do whatever he wants, and it the Dem's stall, he can use Obama like Executive orders.

Jobs are coming back!
Taxes will be lower for many!
USA corporate taxes will be lower for all private and public corporations!
We'll get constitutional justices at the federal level!
The USA will get fairer trade with other nations!
Get ready for 3-5% GDP in two years or less!
The 401K is ready to turn into an 802k!
The Clintons are political dead ducks!
The labor rate will go up!

BOOM.

Obama: "Hillary's fault!"

OBAMA-BLAMES-HILLARY-01-800x416.jpg

The truth is Obama made it tougher on Hillary. I can't wait for this clown to exit, and his bad legislation torn apart.

How much lower was the African American turnout for 2016?

My guess if even if it was at Obama's 2012 victory level, it would not have mattered.

This whole EC thing has me on pins and needles. This one very issue could be the undoing of what we once knew of as a Democracy.

Democrats are urging EC voters to not vote for the candidate their people voted for.
Hollywood is urging EC voters to not vote for the candidate their people voted for.
The Media is urging EC voters to not vote for the candidate their people voted for.

And the EC voters could listen. They could. There's no law preventing them from doing it.

Maybe not this election cycle, but at some point in the future, this is going to happen, where the vote won't matter, the EC will follow the whim of the media, the elites, and/or a political party. Democracy as we knew it will be done.

This election is a perfect example of why we have it. I am reading that California is what accounts for the popular vote advantage for Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

This election is a perfect example of why we have it. I am reading that California is what accounts for the popular vote advantage for Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You sir are correct. It's actually a scary thing. The state that keeps importing and allowing in illegal immigrants (aka, shipping in Democratic voters living off the state) could rule the entire USA if it were not for the electoral college. Their desires, their whims, their love of delta smelt over human welfare, could drive how the rest of us are forced to live.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.investors.com/politics/c...pular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Democrats who are having trouble getting out of the first stage of grief — denial — aren't being helped by the fact that, now that all the votes are counted, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote has topped 2.8 million, giving her a 48% share of the vote compared with Trumps 46%.

To those unschooled in how the United States selects presidents, this seems totally unfair. But look more closely at the numbers and you see that Clinton's advantage all but disappears.

As we noted in this space earlier, while Clinton's overall margin looks large and impressive, it is due to Clinton's huge margin of victory in one state — California — where she got a whopping 4.3 million more votes than Trump.

California is the only state, in fact, where Clinton's margin of victory was bigger than President Obama's in 2012 — 61.5% vs. Obama's 60%.

But California is the exception that proves the true genius of the Electoral College — which was designed to prevent regional candidates from dominating national elections.

In recent years, California has been turning into what amounts to a one-party state. Between 2008 and 2016, the number of Californian's who registered as Democrats climbed by 1.1 million, while the number of registered Republicans dropped by almost 400,000.

What's more, many Republicans in the state had nobody to vote for in November.

There were two Democrats — and zero Republicans — running to replace Sen. Barbara Boxer. There were no Republicans on the ballot for House seats in nine of California's congressional districts.

Last edited:
You sir are correct. It's actually a scary thing. The state that keeps importing and allowing in illegal immigrants (aka, shipping in Democratic voters living off the state) could rule the entire USA if it were not for the electoral college. Their desires, their whims, their love of delta smelt over human welfare, could drive how the rest of us are forced to live.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.investors.com/politics/c...pular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Democrats who are having trouble getting out of the first stage of grief — denial — aren't being helped by the fact that, now that all the votes are counted, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote has topped 2.8 million, giving her a 48% share of the vote compared with Trumps 46%.

To those unschooled in how the United States selects presidents, this seems totally unfair. But look more closely at the numbers and you see that Clinton's advantage all but disappears.

As we noted in this space earlier, while Clinton's overall margin looks large and impressive, it is due to Clinton's huge margin of victory in one state — California — where she got a whopping 4.3 million more votes than Trump.

California is the only state, in fact, where Clinton's margin of victory was bigger than President Obama's in 2012 — 61.5% vs. Obama's 60%.

But California is the exception that proves the true genius of the Electoral College — which was designed to prevent regional candidates from dominating national elections.

In recent years, California has been turning into what amounts to a one-party state. Between 2008 and 2016, the number of Californian's who registered as Democrats climbed by 1.1 million, while the number of registered Republicans dropped by almost 400,000.

What's more, many Republicans in the state had nobody to vote for in November.

There were two Democrats — and zero Republicans — running to replace Sen. Barbara Boxer. There were no Republicans on the ballot for House seats in nine of California's congressional districts.

I wonder how many of her California vote was illegals.Viva Aztlan! Viva Reconquista!

I wonder how many of her California vote was illegals.Viva Aztlan! Viva Reconquista!

I think California has a motor voter law. Meaning if you have a license to drive in this state you are automatically registered to vote. And of course the politicians saw to it that the illegals were issued drivers licenses.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

This whole EC thing has me on pins and needles. This one very issue could be the undoing of what we once knew of as a Democracy.

Democrats are urging EC voters to not vote for the candidate their people voted for.
Hollywood is urging EC voters to not vote for the candidate their people voted for.
The Media is urging EC voters to not vote for the candidate their people voted for.

And the EC voters could listen. They could. There's no law preventing them from doing it.

Maybe not this election cycle, but at some point in the future, this is going to happen, where the vote won't matter, the EC will follow the whim of the media, the elites, and/or a political party. Democracy as we knew it will be done.

So you think the EC should be done away with and use the popular vote?

LOLOLOLOLOL!

I R O N Y

Hillary loses 4 more, down to 228!

Four Washington electors break ranks and don’t vote for Clinton

OLYMPIA — Only eight of 12 Democratic electors in Washington cast their votes for Democrat Hillary Clinton, who won the state in November.

In an act of symbolic protest, three electors voted for former Secretary of State Colin Powell, and one cast a vote for Faith Spotted Eagle, a Native American elder from South Dakota.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ectors-break-ranks-and-dont-vote-for-clinton/

obama-crying-staff.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL!

I R O N Y

Hillary loses 4 more, down to 228!

Four Washington electors break ranks and don’t vote for Clinton

OLYMPIA — Only eight of 12 Democratic electors in Washington cast their votes for Democrat Hillary Clinton, who won the state in November.

In an act of symbolic protest, three electors voted for former Secretary of State Colin Powell, and one cast a vote for Faith Spotted Eagle, a Native American elder from South Dakota.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ectors-break-ranks-and-dont-vote-for-clinton/

88ed0498c6ccefd4918e6e5efd950499.jpg

"So you, the electors, have the civic responsibility to do what's right ... wait,
this **** is turning out the exact opposite of what I wanted. Hey, why didn't
somebody warn me I was a dimwitted, know-nothing, ****-for-brains???"