• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

EC Monday

when Texas announces their vote, it will be officially over for hitlary

Isn't this what Tim said. Smaller scale but seriously

Yep, just Texas to go.

when Texas announces their vote, it will be officially over for hitlary

Time to get the medication ready, the Libs will be needin' it.

UqFWULm.jpg

Well I'm tickled that the electors were not intimidated. Now let's go after the crooks trying to circumvent the will of the voters.

****, I'm gonna try to be an elector in 2020. Anybody wants to follow my car like they did the one guy, I'll flip 'em off and/or shoot back.

So you think the EC should be done away with and use the popular vote?

Not in the least. I think that if you win a state during the election, the Electoral Voters must be mandated to cast their votes for said candidate. There should be no ability for an EC voter to go against the grain of the people.

Good try though.

Not in the least. I think that if you win a state during the election, the Electoral Voters must be mandated to cast their votes for said candidate. There should be no ability for an EC voter to go against the grain of the people.

Good try though.

I wasn't trying anything. But why keep the electors? Just award the electoral votes to the candidates.

I wasn't trying anything. But why keep the electors? Just award the electoral votes to the candidates.

I could live with that but I would go the Maine route. One elector from each congressional district awarded by the vote in that district, then two statewide for the Senators. Puts California and New York in play partially as well as the rest of the Country.

I have no problem with that or any solution that says "If you wins said state, you get that state's EC votes. Period."

Why are Dems so ignorant to the election process? The election is not about the overall popular vote and it never has been. In fact, you're not even technically voting for Trump or Clinton in November....you're actually voting for a group of representatives from your state to vote for a President who they select. Who gives two-flying ***** about Clinton having 3M more voters when it's all in California and they selected Dem EC reps. Why should PA or OH or MI or FL or NC voters care how many people in CA voted for Hillary? You can go pull that popular vote BS with the uniformed voters. Don't like it? Change the Constitution....good luck with that for a generation.

This is a must read. Deadly on point. Michael Goodwin is a writer for the New York Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...eality-mr-trump-is-going-to-be-president.html

Michael Goodwin: Mr. Obama, it's time to face reality, Mr. Trump is going to be president

So this is how it ends — in a whimper wrapped in self-pity and recriminations. With President Obama on the defensive at his final press conference and Hillary Clinton’s last campaign event resembling a wake, the Democratic Party is limping off the stage and into the political winter.

It was supposed to sit atop the national power pyramid for decades, a new paradigm of liberals, progressives, the young, the old, the unions and blacks, Latinos, Muslims and Asians.

The torch would be passed from Obama to Clinton, a liberal Supreme Court would vastly expand executive power and the regulatory state would enforce climate-change orthodoxy on all industry and elitist dictates on every American. Globalism would be the new patriotism.

But a funny thing happened on the way to one-party dominance: The people who work for a living said no, hell no. Their revolt brings Donald Trump to the White House amid hopes of a revival of the economy and of the American spirit.

Thoroughly beaten, the Dems are at their lowest point in nearly a century. From the White House to Congress to statehouses, they are on the outside looking in.

Their punishment was well-deserved, as demonstrated by Obama and Clinton. Full of excuses and blaming everyone except themselves, their closing acts proved it is time for them to go.

They have nothing new to offer, with their vision of the future limited to larger doses of the same failing medicine and their intolerance for disagreement showing they would never learn from their mistakes. Their bad ideas had run their disastrous course.

Another beauty.

Opinion: Hillary Clinton supporters need to quit whining about the Electoral College

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...hining-about-the-electoral-college-2016-11-30

"First, had the election been conducted with rules awarding the presidency to the popular-vote winner, the candidates and many voters quite probably would have acted very differently, and the popular vote might not have been the same...

In short, a comparison of the national popular vote as cast and the electoral-vote division is no simple matter. This is particularly true in our age of pervasive polling in which people should have a good idea about whether they live in a state where their presidential vote might make a difference....

Second, Clinton’s popular-vote plurality over Trump depends on the votes in a single state: California, which single-handedly turns a Trump plurality into a Clinton plurality.

The electoral-vote system in 2016 (as in 2000, when George W. Bush became president despite losing the national popular vote) functioned as its defenders have long claimed. It prevented a single region (in this instance, a single state) from overruling the verdict of the more populous and diverse nation...

...For better or worse, Trump won the presidency by constitutional and sensible democratic rules that guided both campaigns and were known to any politically conscious citizen. He also won the national popular vote cast outside of the single state of California...

Under our electoral-vote system, American voters elected a national president, not California’s choice. It is in the nation’s interest for Democratic Party’s leaders and for Clinton voters to fully recognize the legitimacy of the election as they had urged Trump to do after the third presidential debate.

The Electoral College system worked as it should. It did not “misfire.” The election’s outcomes were ultimately about what Americans wanted and what they did not want — not about electoral mechanics."

Got my Trump Bump today, getting an increase of 30K to work for my client, United Health Group. Coincidence? Hardly, keeping the work On-Shore. In fact I'll be watching the Northern Border - working 3 days a week in International Falls and two days at home. After the year I can Work from Home completely.

Got my Trump Bump today, getting an increase of 30K to work for my client, United Health Group. Coincidence? Hardly, keeping the work On-Shore. In fact I'll be watching the Northern Border - working 3 days a week in International Falls and two days at home. After the year I can Work from Home completely.

Awesome, congrats!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LIVE COUNT: Donald Trump, 304 | Hillary Clinton, 221 | Other, 6

More Electors Bolted From Clinton Than Trump!

Washington State Will Enforce Penalties Against 4 'Faithless' Clinton Electors

The Washington States Secretary of States Office confirmed to LawNewz.com that they plan to pursue civil penalties against the four Electors who defected from the States popular vote, and opted not to vote for Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/was...rce-law-against-4-faithless-clinton-electors/

------------------------------------

Democratic elector in Hawaii votes for Sanders

Obama's "home" state sticks the knife in at the last.

One of Hawaii's four electors voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders for president Monday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/311119-democratic-elector-in-hawaii-votes-for-sanders

--------------------

WINNING!

4d725a437118f06e51f9f2ffe7d1a236.jpg

The Gimme-Free-**** Party is in a real pathetic state right now. They have been exposed as a corrupt band of grifters. They need to quickly reinvent themselves. But hey, Nancy Pelosi will figure it out. Lol.

wait, they believed SNL?

1zmdzyw.png

6zbtee.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

LANDSLIDE!

The Electoral College dealt Big Media and Democrat Hillary Clinton one more final embarrassment. With nearly all the Electoral College votes cast, the former secretary of state set a 104-year record for the candidate with the most faithless electors…

hillary%252520not%252520my%252520president_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg