• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day Tales and Other Fantasies

Looks like abortion won again. We are lost as a nation.

Well yeah. We championship the most twisted stuff in society. There's so much deep rooted evil wickedness it's hard to fathom.

60 years of feminism teaching western females that they are not responsible for their sexual choices. It also doesn't help that in the last 30 years of those 60 years no fault divorce removed fathers from the home and daughters did not get the instruction in morals and ethics that they should have. as a result we have a majority of women that think it is okay to murder a child in Utero. This is the state of modern women and I weep for my son.

But that's precisely the point. People should be allowed to vote LOCALLY about this issue. And HOW they vote should be honored.

Many people are no longer letting a book of agendas and interpreted ideologies rule their lives today. I believe a reasonable protection that is wildly supported by the rational populace is the right solution. The radicals on either end will no be happy, but that is how you know you are on the right track.