• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day

Bye bye Virginia. Soon to be California-east.

Ghazala Hashmi becomes first Muslim woman elected to Virginia's state senate

I always thought Virginia was cool

I only have about 2 years left in this **** hole, once my son graduates and goes off to the Air Force or Navy, my *** is headed your way.

Correction, Kentucky Gov race now too close to call, Dem declares victory, 4000 vote diff.Trump guy wont concede, going to recount

A7457-F47-40-E4-47-C7-8965-9959780-EBABA.jpg

now the part where Dems start finding votes in trunks of cars. Veritas already proved how the Dems bus people across state lines to illegally vote in multiple elections.

Mississippi went full Republican last night. All of the state government positions are now Republican. The governor's race was suppose to be close but it ended with the Rep. getting 52% to the Dems 47%. Hood, the democrat, was the attorney general and was seen as the Dems best chance to win the Gov. seat in years. He was a quasi conservative and had ads showing him shooting a gun and carrying a gun for personal protection. He was beaten soundly by a guy that wasn't liked by the base.

Correction, Kentucky Gov race now too close to call, Dem declares victory, 4000 vote diff.Trump guy wont concede, going to recount

A7457-F47-40-E4-47-C7-8965-9959780-EBABA.jpg

While we all have a right to vote our conscience, John Hicks cost the R the election.

While we all have a right to vote our conscience, John Hicks cost the R the election.

No doubt, he got Jill Steined, but Bevin was pretty much unlikeable and was behind in the polls till Trump boosted him up to make it close

Hicks ran on smaller govt and anti-abortion, hardly a Libertarian agenda either

Last edited:
I'm not too concerned with the major races the media is talking about (Kentucky, Virginia).

What is most concerning to Republicans is some of the results for county council in suburban PA. Delaware County (suburb of Philadelphia) is drastically shifting more and more blue. White women are the big shift on this front.

Democrats are gaining in that segment/area. The beltways of America.

For Trump to win, the minority vote can't turnout and his base in rural America REALLY needs to turn out. I am convinced there is a huge segment of Trump's supporters that don't vote at all in mid-terms and off-year votes. Only Trump will bring them to the poles. Only his name on the ballot.

It's just a matter if those people are enough to make up some gains we are seeing in suburbia.

In my heavily Democrat county four years ago the Republicans took control of the board of commissioners and the D.A., sheriff, and coroner. First time the GOP controlled the county in 60 years.
Yesterday we kept two of the three commissioner seats, one won reelection and one new Pubbie as one incumbent GOP commissioner ran for treasurer and won. Sheriff and D.A. were reelected along with the coroner who was unopposed. We added the treasurer's office, controller's office (both of which were the subject of a lot of funny business and investigations with Democrats controlling the county money for 60+ years) and recorder of deeds. We only lost two county races for a judge and the prothonotary but lost each by less than 1000 votes.

Did the Republicans lose the Senate?

Living in MD that is all over the news

Its a ******* sad state of affairs in VA. They are gonna go after the guns now that they have all the local branches nailed down. My insurance is gonna go up AGAIN and more of my money will be wasted on the ****** public school system.

Going to be a long two years. They'll overreach and hopefully those who didn't bother to vote yesterday will wonder what happened to their paychecks, experience the mayhem that's typical of Portland, see thugs commit crimes and go free. They maybe, just maybe they will get off their ***** and go to the polls. For Virginians who have heritage dating back to the landing at Jamestown, had honorable families and never owned slaves, you will still be vilified because your ancestors fought in the War to save their own property and no doubt Civil War monuments to honor them will still be torn down because there is only one side to that argument.. Great Virginians like Jefferson who wrote the framework of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution will be brought down along with those monuments. They take down the Founders, then the documents they wrote will be burned as well...... Going to be a long two years.

Last edited:
I guess it is only bad for those you vote against.

Virginia lawmaker jailed for teen sex scandal wins state Senate seat
by ELIZABETH TYREE, WSETWednesday, November 6th 2019

RICHMOND, Va. (WSET) — A former Virginia lawmaker who made headlines after being accused of having sex with his teenage secretary has won a Senate seat.

Democrat Joe Morrissey won the senate seat for the 16th District in Tuesday night's election.

He faced off against Independent Waylin Ross and got more than 60 percent of the votes.

https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...7il6z83dMt0jddO7PEeqSUQarpTh5SoaQdxBRPOtNT4eo

Joe Morrissey is a piece of **** hothead, he'll fit right in with the D's. I'm so embarrassed for my state right now, just pathetic. Just do some research on this guy, what a twatwaffle.

Reactions: JMM
There are two headlines that could happen in 2020:

If Trump wins, it's because the white candidate didn't energize the minority vote.

If Trump loses, it's because suburban white women voted against him.

Those are the only two stories that will happen in headlines the next day. There will be plenty of analysis in the weeks that follow the election, but those will be the main talking points.

Going to be a long two years. They'll overreach and hopefully those who didn't bother to vote yesterday will wonder what happened to their paychecks, experience the mayhem that's typical of Portland, see thugs commit crimes and go free. They maybe, just maybe they will get off their ***** and go to the polls.

Or they'll just move and **** up another state.

I read where the Dems feel confident that VA is now comfortably a blue state and the big money has their sights on North Carolina.

When you look at the map of the districts they won, they are all around big cities...No surprise there.