• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elliot Suspension Hits Cowboys at a Bad Time -- for Them

He should have served the damn thing already so he wasn't missing games this late in the year

As I understand it, the NFL sent an investigator (a female investigator) to interview the complainant in this case. The NFL's female investigator stated that the woman filing the complaint was not credible, basically the investigator didn't believe her. The police also had an issue with her credibility and declined to file charges.

So there is no evidence that what this woman said occurred actually occurred. No one who has spoken to this woman believes her story, and Elliot denied it from the beginning. So with all that lack of evidence, and the NFL's own investigator reporting that she didn't believe it happened, Rog goes ahead and imposes a 6-game suspension.

Given all that, what exactly is Elliot supposed to accept responsibility for?

The same *** thing that Ben was guilty of: Bad publicity for the NFL...aka "tarnishing the shield".

yeah, the NFL is trying to make itself look good, but refuses to come down on Tyreke Hill and looks the other way in regards to lesser known players.

yeah, the NFL is trying to make itself look good, but refuses to come down on Tyreke Hill and looks the other way in regards to lesser known players.

Fill me on Tyreke Hill's story again as I've either NOT heard it, possibly forgotten it or lastly didn't give enough **** to read about it. THAT's all changed NOW so humor me the story. Thanks in advance

Salute the nation

The same *** thing that Ben was guilty of: Bad publicity for the NFL...aka "tarnishing the shield".
And not that I think that Ben was accused of it on more than the two instances. But Id be willing to bet both players have been sat down and told no more issues. Whuch is what happens when you slap wrists or look the other way. You become a co conspirator. The NFL cant say we know xyz too. Or they will become co defendants in the lawsuits.

What ever it takes to get rid of the"rog" and his far left bullshit.

Salute the nation

I'm with Jerry on that. I'm still pissed over the little paterisks****** evidence destruction. I'm a grudge holder and don't forget a damn thing until justice has been truly served.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the big issue that Zeke was my keeper in the Steeler Nation fantasy football league. Thanks to Slobber Knockers for dropping Demarco Murray. I knew I was sitting on that #1 waiver spot for a reason. Hopefully he can get back to 100%.

I'm with Jerry on that. I'm still pissed over the little paterisks****** evidence destruction. I'm a grudge holder and don't forget a damn thing until justice has been truly served.

You and me both brother...............Unfortunately though the ONLY way the "rog" loses his job is if the OWNERS find a replacement that they think can keep the money from leaving or in a miraculous way.........make them more money.

Salute the nation