• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Engineers and Architects for 911 finally endorse 911 towers collapse.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In a bold move, after extraordinary attempts from publications like NIST and Popular Mechanics to legitimize the 911 tower failures, Engineers and Architects has decided to endorse the 911 towers collapse theory forwarded in the official NIST study.

In a public statement NIST chairman Richard Rhodes stated that after great scrutiny, Engineers and Architects for 911 agreed that if NIST and Popular Mechanics believed that the collapse theory was in fact supportable by scientific theory, they would endorse the publications in demanding a full architectural recall of all high-rise steel frame buildings as they are clearly all at risk of total collapse as demonstrated by three buildings on 911. This would effect thousands of buildings in the world and has cause massive upheaval in the architectural and engineering profession.

"From an insurance point of view, the NIST and Popular Mechanics theory may be completely discredited purely as a means of economic survival." CNN Business Analyst Steven Roberts.

In one completely clever move, the Engineers and Architects for 911 may have forced the completely ridiculous collapse theory to be abandoned due to its utter impossibility. The fact that it happened 3 times in one day, that NIST failed abysmally to even deal with tower 7 and the fact that there are thousands of steel frame high rise buildings in the world that essentially meet the same specifications or even fall below the standards of the World Trade Centers makes the NIST Report and Popular Mechanics defense of it highly vulnerable to just this kind of attack from reputable engineers and architects.

Did they say who killed Kennedy?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ill-take-months-rebuild-officials-say-n741251

Atlanta bridge collapse due to "fire". Obviously an inside job. Boosh knew all about it and the Jooz all took a different road home that day.

Atlanta Bridge Collapse: It Will Take Months to Rebuild, Officials Say
by DANIEL ARKIN

Officials say it will take several months to rebuild the part of Interstate 85 in Atlanta that collapsed in a raging fire Thursday night, shutting down one of the busiest stretches of roadway in America.

The cause of the blaze was not known Friday, Atlanta Fire Chief Joel Baker told reporters, and authorities have so far not turned up any leads. Bridge inspectors were assessing damage at the scene as officials worked to unsnarl traffic.

The massive fire was reported at 6:21 p.m. ET underneath the bridge on the northbound side — near where the interstate merges with another key artery, State Highway 400 — forcing authorities to close the interstate and turn drivers around during rush hour.

At about 7 p.m., the bridge gave way in a flaming heap that spewed thick, black smoke high into the air.
McMurry on Friday said the blaze started in an area used as a "storage location" for "surplus construction materials," such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) piping, a material commonly used in construction. Gov. Nathan Deal suggested Thursday night that the PVC may have ignited for some reason.

No one was injured in the collapse, authorities said Friday. But traffic was a nightmare, with drivers lined up bumper-to-bumper on nearby streets. State and local officials said more than 225,000 vehicles travel through the affected area on an average weekday.

The location is near the ritzy downtown Atlanta district of Buckhead, sometimes called "the Beverly Hills of the South," which is home to some of the city's biggest businesses, medical centers and diplomatic missions.

Last edited:
It happened three times in one day because two were hit by ******* planes and the other was underneath the other two and was structurally damaged by fire and parts of the other building collapsing on it! Why has it not happened other places? Because they have not been hit by ******* planes!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I highly doubt that architects back in the day accounted for fully loaded 747's slamming into the buildings with thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel. Just a hunch.

The biggest missing part of all of these conspiracy theories is why? Why on ******* earth would anyone try to come up with such an incredibly sophisticated, complex and difficult to cover up plan? Just so we could invade Iraq and Afghanistan? Because those invasions have been such cash cows for us.

All we had to do was shoot down one American fighter jet or shoot a missile into a submarine and blame Saddam Hussein, and we could've had better, more globally acceptable justification.

What did we actually stand to gain from this overwhelmingly risky, complicated plot? Anyone? Bueller? I've asked this question countless times and never gotten an answer.

It happened three times in one day because two were hit by ******* planes and the other was underneath the other two and was structurally damaged by fire and parts of the other building collapsing on it! Why has it not happened other places? Because they have not been hit by ******* planes!

At at least 350-450 mph. Steel bends very nicely when hot. I got done arguing with people years ago over this crap. If our government was good enough to pull that **** off without any ******* leaks EVER from anyone involved then that is real magic. This country would also be in bigger trouble than we could ever dream.

The biggest missing part of all of these conspiracy theories is why? Why on ******* earth would anyone try to come up with such an incredibly sophisticated, complex and difficult to cover up plan? Just so we could invade Iraq and Afghanistan? Because those invasions have been such cash cows for us.

All we had to do was shoot down one American fighter jet or shoot a missile into a submarine and blame Saddam Hussein, and we could've had better, more globally acceptable justification.

What did we actually stand to gain from this overwhelmingly risky, complicated plot? Anyone? Bueller? I've asked this question countless times and never gotten an answer.

Because the conspiracy theorists are America-hating moral relativist Commie Libtards who think that any bad that happens to us is deserved and somehow our fault. They are unable to process the concept that some people are simply evil and want to hurt other people, especially when the evil people hate the same things that the Commie Libtards hate.

I'm not saying any of this is true of course but a theory I've heard but the why purportedly was an asbestos riddled building that they wanted to come down and get the insurance billions for. The war mongering was a side benefit for them. Also, apparently the Pentagon was being investigated for losing trillions. That story went away.

I'm not saying any of this is true of course but a theory I've heard but the why purportedly was an asbestos riddled building that they wanted to come down and get the insurance billions for. The war mongering was a side benefit for them. Also, apparently the Pentagon was being investigated for losing trillions. That story went away.

Asbestos is fine as long as it is sealed. We did that at my church. The issues are when you are doing demolition or remodeling of any sort and then you have to take the stuff out. What happened at the WTC is that asbestos was outlawed for construction while it was being built so the upper halves of the buildings did not have the beams coated with asbestos, and that didn't help things any.

The idea that the government would be willing to conspire to bring down these buildings and kill thousands of people so that some developers could collect on the insurance money is equally ludicrous. The losses were massive...tens of billions in government payments to victims alone, and that doesn't even scratch the surface of the economic losses to the city, state and federal governments.

The idea that the government would be willing to conspire to bring down these buildings and kill thousands of people so that some developers could collect on the insurance money is equally ludicrous. The losses were massive...tens of billions in government payments to victims alone, and that doesn't even scratch the surface of the economic losses to the city, state and federal governments.

The military industrial complex...just saying.

Utter silliness. These conspiracy theories about 9/11 are just cloak and dagger games for simpletons to keep themselves occupied.

I highly doubt that architects back in the day accounted for fully loaded 747's slamming into the buildings with thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel. Just a hunch.

They didn't. The largest plane they considered was a 707 and only a glancing blow in an accident. At the time no one every thought there would be a deliberate hit by much larger aircraft. And yes jet fuel can melt steel beams in the right conditions. If wood charcoal can melt steel so can burning JP4. Look up Tatara furnace.

Because the conspiracy theorists are America-hating moral relativist Commie Libtards who think that any bad that happens to us is deserved and somehow our fault. They are unable to process the concept that some people are simply evil and want to hurt other people, especially when the evil people hate the same things that the Commie Libtards hate.

The left does not hate evil, they hate inequality.

The left doesn't hate evil, they hate those that oppose evil.
http://www.dennisprager.com/the-left-hates-inequality-not-evil/

Moreover, the left only sees white evil.
https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2015/09/01/the-left-sees-only-white-evil-n2046237

Unfortunately it is not just the left but also some other wackos that believe in this crap. I have acquaintances who are libertarian that buy into this. I am not typical a violent person but these people make me want to just punch them In the face and kick them in the balls so hard they can't ever procreate.

AND, after the incredibly complex ruse, did they show Iraqi suspects? Wouldn't that have been better?

They didn't. The largest plane they considered was a 707 and only a glancing blow in an accident. At the time no one every thought there would be a deliberate hit by much larger aircraft. And yes jet fuel can melt steel beams in the right conditions. If wood charcoal can melt steel so can burning JP4. Look up Tatara furnace.

Do commercial jetliners construction include those high heat burning metals? Or damage control training on navy ships include jettisoning planes which are on fire because those metals cannot be put out and burn hot enough to burn through the metal ship and, when sprayed by water, to convert water to hydrogen and oxygen, explode.

I would think commercial planes use the same metals for strength and light weight.

Do commercial jetliners construction include those high heat burning metals? Or damage control training on navy ships include jettisoning planes which are on fire because those metals cannot be put out and burn hot enough to burn through the metal ship and, when sprayed by water, to convert water to hydrogen and oxygen, explode.

I would think commercial planes use the same metals for strength and light weight.

And remember the Muzzies purposely hijacked east coast planes that were flying to the west coast so they would be carrying the maximum load of fuel.

Yes.

Magnesium is used in all aircraft.

Reactions: BAS
such blatant racism on display in this thread.

such blatant racism on display in this thread.

I would say more like blatant Islamophobia.

What did we do to make those people hate us so much? That is what we should be debating in this thread.
Right Elfie?

That's the entire point.

1000s of buildings around the world are less capable of surviving such an event. Thus the stand. All those structures need to be completely reengineered to survive attacks from anyone with an aircraft and jet fuel.

That is precisely the position they took the other day.

That's the entire point.

1000s of buildings around the world are less capable of surviving such an event. Thus the stand. All those structures need to be completely reengineered to survive attacks from anyone with an aircraft and jet fuel.

That is precisely the position they took the other day.

The idea that you would reengineer every building in the world to withstand terrorist attacks by commercial airliners, rather than taking steps to prevent the attacks themselves, seems laughably inefficient. Obviously the latter steps are working pretty well as we haven't had another one yet. Knock on wood.

Heck, reinforcing the cockpit doors is probably the most effective means of prevention of an attack like this to date.

Let's face it..there is no real defense to terrorist attacks, only offense. The Islamists could walk into a high school football game and slaughter a thousand people if they wanted to. Prevention comes from intelligence gathering and thwarting these plans before they happen. It will never come from trying to strengthen buildings, securing public places etc. You cannot shield the entire world from people who are willing to die hurting others.