• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Engineers and Architects for 911 finally endorse 911 towers collapse.

I think they were merely pointing out that our structures are woefully under-engineered.

I'm a mechanical engineer. There are engineering safety factors, and then there is the "what if someone flies a plane into this building" factor. No ******* chance in hell anyone is going to build anything with that safety factor. Obviously too expensive and nothing would ever get built. This is just silly.

I think they were merely pointing out that our structures are woefully under-engineered.

I think they're trying to advance their fanciful conspiracy theory by the use of absurd fear mongering.

I think it was posted for 4/1

You people aren't even supposed to be reading the threads that late on a Friday. Get a life already.

;-)

Last edited:
Yes.

Magnesium is used in all aircraft.

That is what I figured. So, if the magnesium in these planes Startex burning and we're sprayed with water, you know, from a sprinkler system or broken wate pipes, the water separate's into its elements, which are highly flammable, might there be some explosions that sound like bombs?