• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enough with the ******* fossils.

******* dying puppets.

Seriously, if that was my father or grandfather your done, stop, it’s time to live life with us. Stop this ****. You already stole enough of the tax payers money we are good.

This kind of happened to a guy in my bowling league. He is older and it was his turn and he was just staring blankly at the monitors. People were telling him it was his turn, but he just stared into space. When he finally went up to bowl he threw 2 gutters. His next 2 turns were also all gutters so he threw 6 in a row. He refused to quit or goto the hospital, but he seemed alright after that

This kind of happened to a guy in my bowling league. He is older and it was his turn and he was just staring blankly at the monitors. People were telling him it was his turn, but he just stared into space. When he finally went up to bowl he threw 2 gutters. His next 2 turns were also all gutters so he threw 6 in a row. He refused to quit or goto the hospital, but he seemed alright after that
Was it Steeltime?

This kind of happened to a guy in my bowling league. He is older and it was his turn and he was just staring blankly at the monitors. People were telling him it was his turn, but he just stared into space. When he finally went up to bowl he threw 2 gutters. His next 2 turns were also all gutters so he threw 6 in a row. He refused to quit or goto the hospital, but he seemed alright after that.
I’ve done that too but it takes a lot of tequila.

Nancy Pelosi, 83, will run for her seat in Congress again in 2024​

Pelosi said Friday she will seek re-election to a 20th term in the House of Representatives​

And she will win easily. A Democrat running for reelection in a district where democrats count the votes.

Nancy Pelosi, 83, will run for her seat in Congress again in 2024​

Pelosi said Friday she will seek re-election to a 20th term in the House of Representatives​

McConnell will be about the same age when he runs for Senate again in '26. Yay America!