• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ESPN takes a look at their top 12 QBs for the next NFL draft.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

I am already on the Daniels bandwagon for who I like out of the crop of potentials. I think he will be picked before the Steelers.

Penix interests me some and i think he is likely to be there come the Steelers round 1 pick who could spark some debate come that time.

Who are you liking and who are you thinking is over hyped?

I know the world is on the Williams bandwagon but I thought/think there was/is some concerns there.

need to watch bowl games before giving my final opinion.

But I do know… I’m not a huge fan of Williams .and in my head, shouldn’t be 1.
I think some might opt out of the bowl games but I hear ya. I like to see my early opinions and see how much they alter come the draft. Last year I started with one T and ended up liking Broderick more and more after further reviews.

Tomlin is too locked in to Pickett to even consider taking a QB before the 4th round. If Harvin is still punting, Pickett is still QBing.

I haven't seen much from many of them, but I wouldn't waste a pick before the 4th on Williams or Hartman. From what I've seen of Williams, I just don't understand the hype.
As a ND fan, I'm glad Hartman was just a one year rental. Just like Williams, for all the numbers he puts up, he comes up short too many times in big situations.

I haven't seen much from many of them, but I wouldn't waste a pick before the 4th on Williams or Hartman. From what I've seen of Williams, I just don't understand the hype.
As a ND fan, I'm glad Hartman was just a one year rental. Just like Williams, for all the numbers he puts up, he comes up short too many times in big situations.
Agreed totally about Hartman..

I'm actually more excited about Leonard joining the squad.

Don't need to worry about Williams; he'll be long gone before our pick. You can take Maye off our board, don't need another UNC product to fail here after Mitch. What round do you think Bo Nix will be drafted? We are connected at the hip to Kenny, unfortunately and he ain't got it.

Don't need to worry about Williams; he'll be long gone before our pick. You can take Maye off our board, don't need another UNC product to fail here after Mitch. What round do you think Bo Nix will be drafted? We are connected at the hip to Kenny, unfortunately and he ain't got it.
I was thinking early to middle two for Nix. Yeah I was looking at Maye and didn't get they hype either.

After watching Nix play over his career...he has improved immensely the last season or so...

I think he goes between 20 and 32..

After watching Nix play over his career...he has improved immensely the last season or so...

I think he goes between 20 and 32..
I was thinking of that possible then thought he could get lost in the QB shuffle.

I can think of 4 QBs in this draft that I would rather see taking snaps ahead of any QB we currently have on our roster .....
4 huh what are their names?

Husky
Duck
Trojan
Tiger
Tar Heel

Hell there are 5

backfoot Mitch just plain sucks ......... waste of money for what you get in return
Mason ........ like his deep ball throws better than the other 2 on staff....... not as mobile as I would like ..... but shows more heart
Kenny ...... thought he had an IT factor but it now looks more like a Chyt factor ......... does not read DEFs ...... stares down receivers ....relies too much on back shoulder throws

Again, I’m predicting an early run on QBs in the draft with teams trading up to get them. Assuming the Steelers aren’t one of those teams, a lot of talent at other positions will get pushed down and still be on the board when they pick.

I am already on the Daniels bandwagon for who I like out of the crop of potentials. I think he will be picked before the Steelers.

Penix interests me some and i think he is likely to be there come the Steelers round 1 pick who could spark some debate come that time.

Who are you liking and who are you thinking is over hyped?

I know the world is on the Williams bandwagon but I thought/think there was/is some concerns there.
From this 12 - Bo Nix.

But, I hope Shedur is on the squad next year if he doesn't declare this year...

Caleb is NOT #1, IMO. He has a lot of Mahomes-like talent; but leadership skills are elementary and the fact that he wants ownership rights (biggest flag) - takes him OFF my board (in the first round).

I don’t need to watch any film to know Daniels is a bust now 😂. The least knowledgeable steelers fan has spoken 😂. 🤡 🤡 🤡
It is snowing heavily with this ❄️.

Again your opinion means nothing you whiney sniveling

b!tch.

Boo hoo slash hurt my feelings.

😂

It is snowing heavily with this ❄️.

Again your opinion means nothing you whiney sniveling

b!tch.

Boo hoo slash hurt my feelings.

😂

To overcome immobility you have to be able to have a quick release, squeeze it accurately in between tight windows, and be able to feel the pressure in the pocket while maneuvering to avoid incoming traffic.

Meatloaf says 0 out of 3 is ba a a add.

😂 yep. You are 0 out of 3 🤡