• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ESPN takes a look at their top 12 QBs for the next NFL draft.

Caleb is NOT #1, IMO. He has a lot of Mahomes-like talent; but leadership skills are elementary and the fact that he wants ownership rights (biggest flag) - takes him OFF my board (in the first round).
100% agree. If I had the first pick it would be Jayden Daniels. Williams would be my 3rd or maybe even 4th QB off the board. I know I will get some **** for this but I Think McCarthy is my 2nd QB pick.

This draft may even be better than 84 or 04. I guess every twenty years there is a stud QB draft. what sucks is at my age I may not have another 20 years to see the next one.

From this 12 - Bo Nix.

But, I hope Shedur is on the squad next year if he doesn't declare this year...

His dad already said that he will not come out till 2025…
Moreover….the clown show that will probably follow Sheduer is probably not conducive for this current team’s makeup…

We should be drafting an Olinemen high this draft… maybe the team will be better suited for a guy like Sanders in two drafts from now…

I hope a punter is available.
But no, Shades "gets" Harvin's vibe, so all is good there. What, he sucks at his job? Well, that doesn't matter in the Shades' world, it's all about who he vibes with, nothing else matters.