• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Eventually the communists come for everyone…..

Your understanding of economics & politics rivals that of a mossy rock. There will never be anything close to Communism in the United States. Ever. The sooner you wrap your head around that the sooner you’ll start veering back from the ledge. Why would anyone want to go through life so willfully ignorant? Thats a question for all the MAGA’s not just you. 🤷‍♂️
Auntie Maxine disagrees.

Auntie Maxine disagrees.

That was in 2009. Has big oil been socialized?

Exactly, thank you.

You can all solemnly return to your underground bunkers & put your tinfoil hats back on. There's a communist hiding behind every bush, they're coming for your women and children!!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly, thank you.

You can all solemnly return to your underground bunkers & put your tinfoil hats back on. There's a communist hiding behind every bush, they're coming for your women and children!!!! :rolleyes:
The point that Burgundy was making is the the DNC does indeed like the idea of communism to the point they will make threats to seize control of industry. But you already knew that Tiborat.

Last edited:

Exactly, thank you.

Not so far but they still want to do it. Dems are in it for the long game. Kind of like the Muslims. If it takes 100 years, it takes 100 years. That's why the leadership lost their **** when Trump was elected, HIldebeast was supposed to be the nail in the coffin.

Exactly, thank you.

Classic response of a Marxist.

The commies are trying to take over Australia.
Arrested for having tattoos.

That's the kind of **** you will forever now deal with because you gave up your one means of threat to the Gov't....your guns. Thank god for the second amendment...that is a hill I will gladly die upon.
They are coming after what is probably a threat to their control.
Armed bikers/citizens. Self defense is not a reason you can lawfully own a gun in Australia.
Good luck to them. Easy target for commies and criminals.

• Angry
Reactions: MTC
Irony, line 1

I can't decide if both he and Maher mean what they say, or realize they can't continue being successful by parroting just one side of any issue.

I think Stewart means what he says. I think Maher comes up with his talking points while he's looking in the mirror rubbing one out to himself.