• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Everybody is ******** on Trump for ******** on Sessions

Yeah but Supe and I are still friends on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pininterst, Yelp, Qype, Tumblr, Fishbrain and most importantly, on Tinder. Not sure why he got so huffy and puffy about FB, you'll have to ask him.

Is it sad I don't even know what most of those are?

That may have been true up to a point, Ark. It wasn't even winning the election, it was winning the GOP nomination that's key. At that point, Republicans by the boatload had to swallow their pride, bend down and kiss Trump's ***. He defeated 'the establishment' the second he got the nomination.

Nonsense. Where are all the Republicans speaking out in support of Trump against this phony Russian scandal? You know the Dems would if it were Obama. The repubs are just sitting back and letting the chips fall as they may.

These poor repubs so violated that an outsider, especial one of Trumps character, crashed their party.

And if that doesn't do it for you...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-russia-investigation-collusion-a7859596.html

Yeah but Supe and I are still friends on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pininterst, Yelp, Qype, Tumblr, Fishbrain and most importantly, on Tinder. Not sure why he got so huffy and puffy about FB, you'll have to ask him.

As the story goes, it was you that sent him the Dear John letter, so if anyone got puffy (interesting choice of words), rumor mill has it that it wasn't Supe's feelings that got hurt.

As the story goes, it was you that sent him the Dear John letter, so if anyone got puffy (interesting choice of words), rumor mill has it that it wasn't Supe's feelings that got hurt.

That's great. That was the whole point of my "Dear John" letter to Supe. He proved my point exactly, from what you're telling me. Some things reveal themselves, all by themselves.

That's great. That was the whole point of my "Dear John" letter to Supe. He proved my point exactly, from what you're telling me. Some things reveal themselves, all by themselves.

He proved the point that...you don't tell truths? You stated above he got huffy and puffy - insinuating he terminated the friendship. But the rumor I heard is you ended the friendship. So we establish you don't tell the truth. But somehow Supe's the bad guy?

Got ya.

People...

Tibs and I go back a decade or so. I sent Tibs a PM long before the election happened about the common civility between people who have differing opinions politically, but don't take offense to the vulgarity displayed. For example, Tibs is described as a panty-waisted butt pumper who hands out flowers at the airport while stroking strange manhoods, and while he MAY do that (I don't know and won't care to ask), he and I can and have exchanged barbs without getting butt hurt. Tibs is plenty butt hurt over Hillary losing an election that Bernie probably would have won and thus birthing Trump into office, so there's no need for me to do anything but make sure that his online personna's *** remains chapped for another 7.5 years.

And I do believe that many on this board would agree more with each other if we all stopped to truly consider what the other is saying. Currently, the left is screeching that trannies are being secluded from service. While the right is saying that trannies CAN contribute to a military unit's mission being unsuccessfully performed due to physical and emotional issues that can occur IF a tranny has the gender reassignment surgery WHILE enlisted. Before or after enlisting and doing this on their own dime, without having the taxpayer foot the bill is the concern for those on the right, since this surgery is an elective more often than not.

Those in disagreement with that can get a flower from Tibs at the airport while he strokes your manhood.

and I have not met Tibs in person.
I also have not met Tim in person.

I'd have a beer with the two of them, though.

couldn't be any scarier than having a beer with the ogre.

Sessions not a brawler.

Trump feels betrayed...Sessions a fierce supporter of Trump from the beginning, fully on board with Trumps illegal immigration and border agenda...which was one of the reasons Trump appointed him. And on that issue Sessions has done a magnificent job. But that's it.

The problem is that Sessions is not the brawler Trump thought he hired.
Sessions recused himself from the Russian investigation. He's not going after the Hillary corruption, not going after the Democrat/Clinton ties with Russia.

That was Rush's theory, which as usual makes sense.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/25/trump-thought-sessions-was-a-brawler/

Sessions is obviously qualified for the job BUT the problem is that he was a Senator and for Senators, especially Republican ones, decorum and getting along with the opposition takes precedent over doing the right thing and destroying Democrats.

That may have been true up to a point, Ark. It wasn't even winning the election, it was winning the GOP nomination that's key. At that point, Republicans by the boatload had to swallow their pride, bend down and kiss Trump's ***. He defeated 'the establishment' the second he got the nomination.

At this stage, it seems clear plenty of Republicans have buyer's remorse with Trump. Which is more than bizarre seven months into a presidency. Not sure who's left that's still on the Trump Train, as far as people in government, running the country. His rabid fan base surely will stand by him till the merciful end, no doubt about that. Not clear if Scaramucci now is leading a palace takeover, pushing out Priebus. Trump is openly humiliating Sessions. Tillerson is on vacation, thought to be on his way out. Where is Ivanka Trump? I thought she was going to steady the ship? Holy crap, it's a barn burner.
Only Republican politicians, not Republican voters. We'll take a few out in the primaries. Be fun to watch them **** themselves, a la Eric Cantor.
I love Scaramucci already. I sent an email to the White House last night telling them I'm available if he follows though and fires a bunch of people. I'm out of work, it was worth a shot.

Last edited:
You know Supe better than me, but I get your drift cowboy. You do your thing on Grindr, I ain't gonna say nothing bad about you. It's a large enough planet, ample room for people of all persuasions.

Tibs.jpg