• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Evidence of Obama administration wiretapping Trump compelling

More information comes out everyday. Even the Democrats know how slimy Obama is.

Trump Finds an Unlikely Defender on Wiretapping: Dennis Kucinich

President Donald Trump received some unlikely support this week when Dennis Kucinich, a former congressman and two-time Democrat presidential candidate, said that he had been subject to wiretapping under the Obama administration.

“I can vouch for the fact that extracurricular surveillance does occur, regardless of whether it is officially approved,” Kucinich wrote in an op-ed published by Fox News. “I was wiretapped in 2011 after taking a phone call in my congressional office from a foreign leader.”

Investigative journalists from The Washington Times played the recording for Kucinich in 2015.
http://dailysignal.com/2017/03/14/t...wS3NhOE14eVRhUDFMTHhVUk9VRjRtQmd5dWdwaHlVIn0=

7ZygD8A.jpg

Most libs think that is the real Donald Trump on SNL.

Might as well be.

So now they have gone from "you can't take Trump literally" to "sorry, what Spicer said was unintentional". Dear, Lord! Time to use your own agencies instead of the alt right media for intelligence.

Might as well be.

So now they have gone from "you can't take Trump literally" to "sorry, what Spicer said was unintentional". Dear, Lord! Time to use your own agencies instead of the alt right media for intelligence.

Oh geez we're back to this **** again.

So NOW we've gone to not taking Trump literally? No one has ever taken him literally on certain issues but you libfucks.

He's never wanted to ban all Muslims...
He's never implied ALL Mexicans are criminals.
Because he talked about "grabbing *****" doesn't mean he's a misogynist.

Trump also stated that Mexico would pay for the wall.
Did you also think that Trump was expecting the president of Mexico to open up his checkbook and write a check to Trump?

All that **** is on you guys.

And what the **** do you think putting quotation marks around a word means?

Trump went out of his way to put " " around the words "wire tapping"...why not he just text wiretapping?
"Wire tapping" implied Trump felt there was some sort of spying or surveillance going on at Trump Tower.

You are so full of Trump hate it obstructs your ability to reason in such a way that you refuse to do so.

It's so fortunate and convenient for you hating leftists that Trump speaks like the schmuck at the local tavern...so you could take every word literally to try and undermine and destroy him.
******* sicko libtards.

Last edited:

Trump went out of his way to put " " around the words "wire tapping"...why not he just text wiretapping?
"Wire tapping" implied Trump felt there was some sort of spying or surveillance going on at Trump Tower.

You are so full of Trump hate it obstructs your ability to reason in such a way that you refuse to do so.

It's so fortunate and convenient for you hating leftists that Trump speaks like the schmuck at the local tavern...so you could take every word literally to try and undermine and destroy him.
******* sicko libtards.

On this **** again? Trump hasn't told the justice department to disregard the accusations. It's Trump's bullshit and he hasn't dropped it.

If Trump would simply explain what type of surveillance he means, it would help people figure out what they are supposed to be investigating. He cannot. Not a smart TV, not a picture-taking microwave. He ****** up and instead of simply owning up to it, he dug his heels in and has made himself and his administration look even more foolish.

"This ****" is most certainly NOT on liberals.

So NOW we've gone to not taking Trump literally? No one has ever taken him literally on certain issues but you libfucks.

Right...just the ones from countries where he didn't have business interests in. You know to throw a bone at you racist turds that voted for him.
Right, he just implied that the majority were.

WHAT? SERIOUSLY????

Did you also think that Trump was expecting the president of Mexico to open up his checkbook and write a check to Trump?

******* sicko libtards.

1159js.jpg

Don't you love it how the libs question news sources after WashPo is owned by Trump-hater Jeff Bezos of Amazon? . They never said a word when Obama had his Muslim Brotherhood gang running all over the White House. No peep about black lives matters agitators slumming with Loretta Lynch either.

The radical left wing runs all the big news organizations, now they are squealing when the truth gets out and they can't control the headlines. **** em

Well, **** that schmuck, Bezos anyway.

******* sicko libtards.

Is that whining I hear now ? Admit it....this is a **** show of a presidency. Hes a farce, an idiot, incompetent, unqualified....a JOKE. Hes lost his credibility with Congress, with allies and with half the country. He latches on to conspiracies without consideration of how stupid or baseless the theory or how ****** up it makes him look. He puts his peanut gallery in a peculiar position when they have to bounce like hot popcorn kernel to respond to his bullshit. He wont admit he found that story on Breitbart or some other underground alternate theory website, and now, realizing hes dug himself in a **** pit with slick walls, he's thrown a Fox reporter under the bus and now injected Britain elements. He created this stir and wants to use others as his shield when the debris comes back at him.

Where im from, we call that "*****-made"....Hes a snake of a *****. And his actions have cost the taxpayers (with Senate Intelligence Committee investigations that turn up NOTHING). It wont be the last time. In the next week there will be more bullshit coming down the chute, bank on it.

Ill say this, this is entertaining to watch his staff spin and craft impressive ways in which to lie. This is better than reality TV and more drama than March Madness

Yinz read this article very carefully.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/polit...-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/

Remember the name L. Jean Camp. She is a computer researcher at the University of Indiana and privy to internet traffic. She is the person who noticed communications between a Trump computer and a bank in Russia (so how does one NOTICE that?) and notified the FBI. The FBI (under Bomma) investigated, found nothing out of sorts, and Professor Camp is pissed off about it. She also happened to donated $1500 to the Hildebeast campaign. Her department also happens to be funded in the millions of dollars by the Department of Homeland Security. Can you say "Deep State", boys and girls? Good, I knew you could. My take is the person code named Tea Leaves in the CNN article is L. Jean Camp.

First comes the false narrative about Trump and Russia. It's not true but the Libs are digging and digging hoping to find something that supports it. Now these are the people who can deliberately make it LOOK like the Russians hacked in even though they didn't. The Russian bank is asking the DOJ to investigate it because they say they didn't do anything with Trump. Bottom line, L. Jean Camp and her fellow travelers weren't happy that there was nothing between Trump and the Russians so they were going to make it look like it happened. And you don't do that without first eavesdropping on Trump's communications. Don't doubt me on this.

We did not tap Trump, no evidence of wire tapping Trump.

In other news tapping was on accident. You can't make this **** up.

Members of the intelligence community "incidentally collected" communications from the Trump transition team during legal surveillance operations of foreign targets, a top Republican lawmaker said Wednesday afternoon.

House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said this produced "dozens" of reports which eventually unmasked several individuals’ identities and were "widely disseminated."

A guy I'm friends with is a staunch Trump hater. He came over to a group of us today and showed us a published news story on his phone today about some big horrific scandal that was about to blow wide open and will likely result in Trumps impeachment when the details come out. He was very excited about it, whatever it was. I didn't really understand the article or even what it was referring to. Have I missed some gigantic national story here?

A guy I'm friends with is a staunch Trump hater. He came over to a group of us today and showed us a published news story on his phone today about some big horrific scandal that was about to blow wide open and will likely result in Trumps impeachment when the details come out. He was very excited about it, whatever it was. I didn't really understand the article or even what it was referring to. Have I missed some gigantic national story here?

I get as many as four or five references to such things per day, as i did with Obama... its the same hard left liberal blog crap that they rail about from the alt right.. only its ok because they agree with it...

Probably some snowflake blog or another one of Maxine Waters' rants. They want it so much to be true, they'll buy it from anywhere.

No.

We did not tap Trump, no evidence of wire tapping Trump.

In other news tapping was on accident. You can't make this **** up.

Members of the intelligence community "incidentally collected" communications from the Trump transition team during legal surveillance operations of foreign targets, a top Republican lawmaker said Wednesday afternoon.

House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said this produced "dozens" of reports which eventually unmasked several individuals’ identities and were "widely disseminated."

James Comey:
1. "I have no evidence that Donald Trump was wiretapped." (lawyer-speak)
2. "We have had the Trump campaign under surveillance for nine months."

Uhhh....

I didn't think so, but hell I've been busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking contest the past two weeks. I thought something may have slipped pas me or something. I find it funny that they are so desperate they just post this stuff as if it's facts.

I didn't think so, but hell I've been busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking contest the past two weeks. I thought something may have slipped pas me or something.

Supersteeler - if ever you fear something has slipped past you, simply don the hat:

6727d3e7b9e0a20f428bf23acfc1fee2.jpg

Start sobbing, and ask, "Ahhhhhhh, I have been in my safe space for a month. Has anything happened???"

You will get the lunatic fringe's screaming, whining, bleating rendition of all things horrible.

Probably this **** from CNN - http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...uggests-trump-camp-coordinated-with-russians/

“CNN has learned new details of the FBI investigation into potential links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government,” Anderson Cooper reported.

Just more misdirection from the left. The factual story is that the government collected and unlawfully - like felony **** - disseminated information on Trump during the Obama administration.

Here's another list of stuff the Obama team pulled on Trump.
as an example..., the previous administration permitted staff to accrue substantial amounts of vacation time in its last year in office. As soon as team Trump entered the White House, it was obligated to pay out all of these hours. White House sources say the cost was in the millions of dollars.

The payout prevented the Trump White House from hiring key staff in its opening days due to insufficient funds, according to those familiar with the situation. Flynn, for instance, was able to hire only 22 people to work on the White House National Security Council, which topped around 420 staffers under Obama.

"They put landmines everywhere," according to one senior administration official
http://freebeacon.com/politics/obam...ail&utm_term=0_b5e6e0e9ea-c5887a4c60-22930469.

1510048.jpg

LOCK HIM UP!

Obama surveillance of Trump 'confirmed'

The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) is claiming that allegations that former President Barack Obama ordered surveillance of President Trump were "confirmed" Wednesday by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.).

In an email to supporters on Thursday, the NRCC wrote that Obama was accused of surveilling Trump, as well as members of his transition team, leading with the subject line, "Confirmed: Obama spied on Trump."

"Former President Obama is accused of spying on Donald Trump in his final days in office," reads the email, which described it as "disturbing news."

"No other president has ever even been accused of spying on his successor."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...falsely-proclaims-obama-surveillance-of-trump

OMG! The ************* MSM has gotten to the FBI and NSD and have convinced them this was a nothingburger!