• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Excessive Force

Doubt he is going to prison, in the past 30 years not one Albaturkey cop has even been charged with excessive force. That is some bullshit. That video is ******* crazy. Note to any SNers that happen to be in that area, if the cops come near you lay down on the ground and yell I surrender.

Sadly, Albequerque police have long had a reputation for this sort of thing. Surprised some vigilante nutcase hasnt shown up at one of their stations armed to the teeth by now

Polo will explain how their actions are fully justified, lay off, they had every right to kill that man and all the others they have over the years...in three, two, one...

I keep saying LEOs having an increasingly militant attitude is a problem. It seems like ABQ PD has been out of control for a while now.

Albuquerque is in a blue state. That county went 55%+ for The Big O. Polo will be along anytime now to show how these Bomma supporters are killing people.

New Mexico borders our farm country.
good damn thing they're killing American citizens, too, instead of enforcing the ******* border.

Has the executive branch of every level of this country ever been more overreaching and oppressive? Has the legislative branch ever been more impotent, and has the judicial branch ever been more powerful? This is a very bad mix.

Has the executive branch of every level of this country ever been more overreaching and oppressive? Has the legislative branch ever been more impotent, and has the judicial branch ever been more powerful? This is a very bad mix.

SteelerNation quote of the month.

Doubt he is going to prison, in the past 30 years not one Albaturkey cop has even been charged with excessive force. That is some bullshit. That video is ******* crazy. Note to any SNers that happen to be in that area, if the cops come near you lay down on the ground and yell I surrender.
JohnnyLaw was in Albuquerque?

Come on Ed, open up your mind. All of the towns in Iowa that have 8,000 people need a vehicle like that. I am so happy that while I am struggling to stay employed, my gubmint has the funds to buy such energy efficient vehicles that serve such a great purpose.

From Ed's link "But as a new report by the ACLU demonstrates, Washington’s use of military tactics and equipment has become the norm. Most of America’s police departments now have special paramilitary units — called SWAT teams — to respond to emergency situations, conduct drug raids and even, in some cases, patrol the streets. In the past few years, more of these SWAT teams are getting armored vehicles provided by the federal government to expand their capabilities."

That is Washington, Iowa folks. Not Washington DC. Population 7,266.

And there ya have it folks, expand their capabilities. God I wish I had the financial resources to live off the grid.

Last edited:
Where is the enemy in this quarter of the globe that requires so great a mass of men and arms? WE ARE THAT ENEMY!

Patrick Henry.

Man has knife.

Man threatens to kill police officers.

Police officers negotiate, man resists.

Police release dog.

Man goes after dog with knife

Police kill man.

You cannot threaten the police with deadly force, people. Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid over a fistfight, were you outraged? This guy PULLS A KNIFE and THREATENS TO KILL THE COPS and you call it excessive force.

Double standard much?

Man has knife.

Police release dog.

Police kill man.

You cannot threaten the police with deadly force, people. Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid over a fistfight, were you outraged? This guy PULLS A KNIFE and THREATENS TO KILL THE COPS and you call it excessive force.

Double standard much?

Boyd was white, Martin was black.

If you hang around here long enough you'll catch on. They even have a hierarchy in their bitter conservatism; ' Well he is a homeless parasite...hmmm.... but he's white...'

Excessive force! Excessive force! White Christian males under attack, buy Ar-15 and lots of ammo, cans of beans, build bunker...watch Archie Bunker reruns...Obama birth...certificate....Hillary...*****...Benghazi ! Benghazi! Ben Roethlisberger great, not a rapist...not a rapist...not a rapist.....Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Too many brown and darker brown past khaki level 7 people around...Danger! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Jesus and Santa Clause are white.. they are! They are!

Last edited:
Not a peep about the link of the white cop beating the black woman? Doesn't fit into your racism box eh comrade?

Man has knife.

Police release dog.

Police kill man.

Double standard much?

Police officers negotiate. Do you know what they said? What they offered? What words were exchanged? Doubt you do.

So the police release a dog (a dog mind you, trained to kill if need be, certainly to seriously maim). Defendant pulls out a knife to defend himself (not to attack the police officers). Police shoot the man.

Let me ask you something subject...if a German Shepperd trained to kill was released upon you and you had a knife, would you try to defend yourself? Or would you allow said dog to eat at your flesh?

Be honest in your answer. Watch the man wheeze as he dies from the gunshot wounds. Look at the history of the abuses of this very police department. And think again about defending armed police shooting and killing a man who attacked and provoked no one.

The similarities to Trayvon Martin's case do not exist, unless you think that a dump truck and a grape are similar.

Police officers negotiate. Do you know what they said? What they offered? What words were exchanged? Doubt you do.

So the police release a dog (a dog mind you, trained to kill if need be, certainly to seriously maim). Defendant pulls out a knife to defend himself (not to attack the police officers). Police shoot the man.

Let me ask you something subject...if a German Shepperd trained to kill was released upon you and you had a knife, would you try to defend yourself? Or would you allow said dog to eat at your flesh?

Be honest in your answer. Watch the man wheeze as he dies from the gunshot wounds. Look at the history of the abuses of this very police department. And think again about defending armed police shooting and killing a man who attacked and provoked no one.

The similarities to Trayvon Martin's case do not exist, unless you think that a dump truck and a grape are similar.

Yeah we got it they killed a white guy. When it's a minority killed in cold blood not a peep, not a peep, and it happens just about every day in this country.

I'm also waiting for the outrage from the right over Obama's over reaching justice dept. and the audacity of taking over a local police dept. The sheer audacity.................'Oh we're protecting white peoples rights? Carry on Mr. President.'

Crickets.........crickets from Fox News, and crickets from the internets.................

Yeah we got it they killed a white guy. When it's a minority killed in cold blood not a peep, not a peep, and it happens just about every day in this country.

I'm also waiting for the outrage from the right over Obama's over reaching justice dept. and the audacity of taking over a local police dept. The sheer audacity.................'Oh we're protecting white peoples rights? Carry on Mr. President.'

Crickets.........crickets from Fox News, and crickets from the internets.................

Waiting on a peep from al or Jesse when a black guy kills a white guy. Or from our president, you know how he mentions white on black instances. Crickets from CNN and MSNBC, and crickets from you.

s

I'll give you a million ******* stories of black men killing whites...and nothing from your MSM. Nothing. But ain't it a grand ole' party when a white man kills a black person? Jesse, Al, the rest all rise up in protest...

Please, step back with your piss poor argument. I do believe one Eric Holder filed Federal Hate crimes against the white man accused of striking a black man in Knock Out...the same Eric Holder who's accused none of hundreds of black men attacking white people in Knock Out.

Step out.