• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Exciting News For Steelers Fans As Team Is Set To Host Week 1 Game For The First Time Since 2014

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers opened the season at home, Ben Roethlisberger was 32, Todd Haley was calling offensive plays, legendary coordinator Dick LeBeau was still leading the defense, and then St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke was laying the groundwork for the big move to Los Angeles. For the first time since the Killer B's were terrorizing opposing defenses, the team will be hosting Week 1.

READ MORE

About time. But I’m sure the NFL prefers the Steelers on the road, because they’ll fill seats anywhere they play. I‘d assume week-one sell outs are good for the league, and would generate excitement. Another case of victim of their own awesomeness.

I t5hink this bone was thrown our way due to how ****** up the rest of the schedule is.

3 straight home games, early bye week, 2- Thursday night games………………… ect. Ect. Ect.

Salute the nation