• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Explosion in Nashville ‘Intentional Act’

One of the oddest things I've seen. That **** was going on for 45 min. They obviously wanted to do as little harm as possible to people. Resident heard gun shots around 4:30 am.

With incidents like this I've learned to wait and see and not jump out front and say it was the Right, the Left, the Muslims, whoever. We just watched the movie "Richard Jewell".. Who saw that coming?

Yup... there are so many reasons a crazy person would do something like this. It could be anybody be. Hopefully, the investigation will yield some answers.

One thing seems to be evident to me...and 2020 has just confirmed this IMHO..
Is that America is at "war" within its own borders...
We have met the enemy, and they are us....

With incidents like this I've learned to wait and see and not jump out front and say it was the Right, the Left, the Muslims, whoever. We just watched the movie "Richard Jewell".. Who saw that coming?

Agree. The audio warning is what has me curious. Not a normal bombing tactic.
If you read Twitter, it’s obviously the Trump racists that did it, mad he didn’t win the election.

Honestly....I laughed when I heard the original report of an “exploded RV in Nashville”. My brain went straight to Cousin Eddie pumping his holding tank into the sewer saying “******* was full.”

Does that make me a sick human?

Honestly....I laughed when I heard the original report of an “exploded RV in Nashville”. My brain went straight to Cousin Eddie pumping his holding tank into the sewer saying “******* was full.”

Does that make me a sick human?
I think it goes deeper than your sense of humor.

If the persons responsible were angry over the stolen election then get ready for the media's unrelenting 'right wing extremism" rhetoric, but if it was any of the other factions responsible then the media will just "touch on it"...really nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Agree. The audio warning is what has me curious. Not a normal bombing tactic.
If you read Twitter, it’s obviously the Trump racists that did it, mad he didn’t win the election.

If that is true, I'd have hoped they would've parked it outside Facebook or Twitter's headquarters.

Mad bombers generally don't give ample warning of bombs and to vacate the area with a countdown over pa system.

Maybe a pissed off ex at&t employee or customer. Probably ammonium nitrate and fuel oil.

If the persons responsible were angry over the stolen election then get ready for the media's unrelenting 'right wing extremism" rhetoric, but if it was any of the other factions responsible then the media will just "touch on it"...really nothing to see here.

That would be the easy cop out suspect.

I doubt it. I think it’s just a random disgruntled ex employee or something.
It is an odd attack given the warning and stuff. So honestly who knows

Maybe it was a suicide and they wanted to go out with a bang.

Lord, I apologize for that there, and...be with the pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

He had bad Wi-Fi service and got over charged 3 months in a row.

They are saying suicide bomber likely, but Im curious about the recording. People said it was a woman on there, not sure how he would get that w/o an accomplice.

Disgruntled employee who only wanted to hurt his former employer

They are saying suicide bomber likely, but Im curious about the recording. People said it was a woman on there, not sure how he would get that w/o an accomplice.

Perhaps some type of stock programming.

The DOJ will deploy all available FBI agents to investigate some ******* blowing up a Winnebago but you can forget about them investigating widespread voter fraud. Any doubt the DOJ is hip deep in the swamp??

The FBI is a joke. This is either a guy going out with a suicidal big bang or its a diversion. I wonder if they had anything of interest inside that building they could say was destroyed now.

supposedly the bomber gifted 2 houses worth over 400k to a 29yr old lady. The bomber supposedly had a relationship with her mom at some point