• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Washington Times article on Pittsburgh's tragic, self-inflicted devolution

I just moved back into the city limits. I could fix its problems in a couple terms as mayor… unfortunately I’d probably be assassinated in about ten minutes after making any proposal… not that I could win anyhow… since I don’t have a D next to my name lol

I just moved back into the city limits. I could fix its problems in a couple terms as mayor… unfortunately I’d probably be assassinated in about ten minutes after making any proposal… not that I could win anyhow… since I don’t have a D next to my name lol
You can take a Yinzer out of the Burgh...but you cant take the Burgh out of a Yinzer! :)

Pittsburgh will always be home...But I dont believe I would ever move back.

You can take a Yinzer out of the Burgh...but you cant take the Burgh out of a Yinzer! :)

Pittsburgh will always be home...But I dont believe I would ever move back.

Never resided in Pittsburgh. Visited 8x in my life, but not for a while now. Take the Duquesne Incline to the top and look at the city - awesome. Homes perched on the hill, a beautiful architecture, bridges. But holy ****, getting from Point A to Point B requires that you have lived in the damn place for at least 2 years to know where to go.

Never resided in Pittsburgh. Visited 8x in my life, but not for a while now. Take the Duquesne Incline to the top and look at the city - awesome. Homes perched on the hill, a beautiful architecture, bridges. But holy ****, getting from Point A to Point B requires that you have lived in the damn place for at least 2 years to know where to go.
Every road follows the rivers, streams and hills.

Every road follows the rivers, streams and hills.

Yeah, but only go one way. Oh, and that one is shut down for construction. Sorry, that one goes the wrong way. Hold up, that one has traffic thick as LA's finest. Sorry, construction on that one too.

Follow the Belt system...
Belt color determines how to get from one part of the city to the other....if they still have that system there?