• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

F the NFL.

The NFL doesn't care about fans. They care about money. If they get their money, they don't give a **** if one single person watches a game.
They don't care if companies advertise. As long as they get their money. The streaming services give them the money. It's just a taste right now. But it's heading that way.
Me.... I have an antennae to watch tv. Luckily, I'm in the Pittsburgh market and get to see most of our games. But, the ones on NFL network, ESPN or streams I don't get to see. And I don't care. I'll catch the score afterwards.
Sorry, NFL. I'm not the zombie you're looking for.
I am a movie fanatic so I have Hulu and Roku. Otherwise I might have been that antenna guy. At this point at least. Ol girls dad next door has an antenna and likes it just fine. I was semi surprised at how many channels he manages to get.

We went away from Verizon because they are raping pockets.

I am a movie fanatic so I have Hulu and Roku. Otherwise I might have been that antenna guy. At this point at least. Ol girls dad next door has an antenna and likes it just fine. I was semi surprised at how many channels he manages to get.

We went away from Verizon because they are raping pockets.
Same. Rokus on the TV’s, Hulu Live for local channels, and Prime. Regional high speed internet available in parts of western PA called GoNetSpeed. Costs about half what we were paying Comcast.

1 more time..Stream Connect TV
Over 4000 stations
All NFL games
All college football games
All mlb games
Same with NHL/NBA
Over 100 paid movie stations
All your local stations
And anything you ever watch
$31.50 per month.. $5 Xtra per TV
All you need is high speed internet and a 1 time $25 fee for a firestick
Can you use a roku deviced or is it only on the firestick.

Edit: For the question, I looked it up.

Last edited:
Arrr my matey. Even when you be seekin out the Steelers you may be wantin ta look for the Pirates.

This steaming BS is going to be the end of me watching football. I won't buy Prime just to watch a few games, and sure as heck wont Peacock. Couple that with the .500 seasons we are guaranteed as a Steeler fans nowadays why pay extra?

If the PPV streaming BS continues I will cut the cord and cancel cable too since the only reason I have it is to watch sports in the winter.

1 more time..Stream Connect TV
Over 4000 stations
All NFL games
All college football games
All mlb games
Same with NHL/NBA
Over 100 paid movie stations
All your local stations
And anything you ever watch
$31.50 per month.. $5 Xtra per TV
All you need is high speed internet and a 1 time $25 fee for a firestick
This sounds great. I have a 4K firestick but the Stream Connect TV app doesn't seem to be available. I went to the website...no app info and the site is unsecure. Weird. App not available on google play either.

This sounds great. I have a 4K firestick but the Stream Connect TV app doesn't seem to be available. I went to the website...no app info and the site is unsecure. Weird. App not available on google play either.
That's because its not a licensed product, its yet another fly-by-night "company" selling pirated streams of copyrighted programming for a nominal fee.

So tired of not being able to watch games bc of “you need Amazon prime, peacock, ….etc etc”.

I’m already not in my city so I get. It seeing my team unless I go out. But to not get the only ******* game bc I don’t have peacock. Peacock. **** you roger.
You can ALWAYS watch Alabama football during the college season. It'll make you feel better!!!

🤣🤣🤣

They are talking about the late game (Chargers and KC).
I'm watching because I have Peacock. Had to get it for a tOSU game earlier this year and forgot to cancel the subscription. That's where they get you. When you forget to cancel.
Old people forget to cancel subscriptions...or so they tell me.

Viable alternatives to the NFL that have yet to be tried:

Android Football with all robot humanoid players… anything goes besides actual weapons…

Prison league football played with lifers so old school rules from the 90’s … concussions be damned…

Clone football… clone a bunch of all stars and see who really was the best..

Someone is going to replace them sooner or later

That's because its not a licensed product, its yet another fly-by-night "company" selling pirated streams of copyrighted programming for a nominal fee.

So,....... the NFL is at it again..........................

Salute the nation

You can ALWAYS watch Alabama football during the college season. It'll make you feel better!!!

🤣🤣🤣

for-you-unzip.gif.b4c4c75aa4f5abac4d46e5949587e9d1.gif

Viable alternatives to the NFL that have yet to be tried:

Android Football with all robot humanoid players… anything goes besides actual weapons…

Prison league football played with lifers so old school rules from the 90’s … concussions be damned…

Clone football… clone a bunch of all stars and see who really was the best..

Someone is going to replace them sooner or later
Prison league SB MVP gets insta-parolled!

WOULD WATCH!

And again. Peacock

Last game of the season. F you RG

And again. Peacock

Last game of the season. F you RG

Are they doing both the 2-7 seeds Saturday? If they did, I would think we'd be the first game on peacock because I can't see them putting Dallas and Green Bay on Peacock.

My bad it is on normal NBC as well. I was about to say