• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fack Missouri!!!

So in Missouri you must prove you were wronged BEFORE you can recover damages. I can't see where this is inherently racist. I see it as strengthening due process rights.

So in Missouri you must prove you were wronged BEFORE you can recover damages. I can't see where this is inherently racist. I see it as strengthening due process rights.

Actually from what I can read, most states already have this law...Missouri is just catchin' up is all.

Greitens’ office declined to comment on the travel advisory to Fox News on Thursday, but did reiterate the governor’s statement on the new law, called SB 43.“I’ve met with passionate advocates on both sides of SB 43. I respect all of them. I’ve listened to every side,” the statement said. “I believe we need to bring Missouri’s standards in line with 38 other states and the federal government.”

In the statement, the governor’s office said the new law requires the use of the “motivating factor” standard for employment discrimination cases. It said the “motivating factor” standard is used by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission under Title VII and the Americans with Disabilities Act.

SB 43 takes effect Aug. 28.

Supporters argue Missouri’s new law will help reduce "frivolous lawsuits" in the state.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/03/naacp-issues-first-statewide-travel-advisory-for-missouri.html

then how do you know what was said? or what this means? or if there is even a distinction?

I read an article, then thinking critically (using knowledge) the motivation was obvious. I also know some history concerning the state that kept fighting after the Civil War was over, even invading Kansas.

They don't call it North Mississippi for nothing....

Last edited:
I read an article, then thinking critically (using knowledge) the motivation was obvious. I also know some history concerning the state that kept fighting after the Civil War was over, even invading Kansas.

They don't call it North Mississippi for nothing....

jackass, the Civil War has long been over. the majority of the country has moved on and tried to repair/fix racial relations. then there is a segment of society who seeks to stroke the fans of racial fire. you belong in the second group. coming up last. again.

jackass, the Civil War has long been over. the majority of the country has moved on and tried to repair/fix racial relations. then there is a segment of society who seeks to stroke the fans of racial fire. you belong in the second group. coming up last. again.

Damn I'd better let the people in Ferguson know. Here they are misunderstanding that even though they are less than 66% of the driving population in that area yet they account for 86% of traffic stops....the country has moved on.

And once stopped they were twice as likely to be searched than whites and twice as likely to be arrested though police were statistically LESS likely to find contraband on them.

I'm sorry for stroking the fans of racial fire Supe.....like I said I'll get right to informing our black brothers and sisters in Ferguson that it's all in their head....white Missouri police have their best interests at heart. And now with H..B. 43 they don't have to worry about pesky lawsuits....it's all behind us.

jackass, the Civil War has long been over. the majority of the country has moved on and to repair/fix racial relations. then there is a segment of society who seeks to stroke the fans of racial fire. you belong in the second group. coming up last. again.

Elfie belongs to a group now known as the Regressive Left. They crawl around calling everyone a Nazi fascist, to make themselves look virtuous. Even classic liberals are getting tired of their bullshit. What they don't realize is that they have contributed to Trump's victory, and will continue to hurt whatever bullshit cause they espouse.

I don't see why anyone, black or white, should go to Missouri. I've been to St. Louis twice because my old company's annual meeting was there, and I thought it sucked.

I don't see why anyone, black or white, should go to Missouri. I've been to St. Louis twice because my old company's annual meeting was there, and I thought it sucked.

It's a dump. I go to Granite City, IL to see the U.S.S. plant there. The whole area reminds me of the "Roll 'em up" scene from Vacation.

Why do you guys keep responding to this piece of ****?

Why do you guys keep responding to this piece of ****?

My sentiments exactly and btw, in case you didn't know.......

TWBwoRK.jpg

Damn I'd better let the people in Ferguson know. Here they are misunderstanding that even though they are less than 66% of the driving population in that area yet they account for 86% of traffic stops....the country has moved on.

And once stopped they were twice as likely to be searched than whites and twice as likely to be arrested though police were statistically LESS likely to find contraband on them.

I'm sorry for stroking the fans of racial fire Supe.....like I said I'll get right to informing our black brothers and sisters in Ferguson that it's all in their head....white Missouri police have their best interests at heart. And now with H..B. 43 they don't have to worry about pesky lawsuits....it's all behind us.

the only case you made is that this segment of society is less capable of driving per the rules of the road.

I read an article, then thinking critically (using knowledge) the motivation was obvious.

You didn't read the article. You never do. Also, claiming "the motivation was obvious" is laughable.

Is Title VII a "Jim Crow law"?? Is California's FEHA a "Jim Crow law"?

Idiot.

And there it is.............

dipshit, put your bias aside and try to interpret correctly.
you've proven not a thing. nothing.

the only case you made is that this segment of society is less capable of driving per the rules of the road.

A bonus for good measure:

'See the reason I ran your plate was because I thought you were a black NON state's attorney'

lol.........yeah those people. You've got it all figured out Supe.

It often provides opportunities that are impossible to pass up.

So you're a glutton for punishment?

There is a known correlation between conservatism and wanting to be dominated in S&M type scenarios.

There must be transference into other parts of the pysche as well.

Yes Charles you can bend over and i will " give you another".

dipshit, put your bias aside and try to interpret correctly.
you've proven not a thing. nothing.

Rather than me interpret, why don't you explain yourself?

What segment of society is less able to follow the rules of the road?

Rather than me interpret, why don't you explain yourself?

What segment of society is less able to follow the rules of the road?

the ones who get pulled over by the popo more frequently.
oh, and let's all buy in that all ALL all ALL all ALL cops are white and racist.

and that no white people ever get pulled over. ever.

Last edited:
the ones who get pulled over by the popo more frequently.
oh, and let's all buy in that all ALL all ALL all ALL cops are white and racist.

and that no white people ever get pulled over. ever.

So then black people are not capable of being good drivers?

Again: They are less than 66% of drivers in that area yet they account for 86% of all traffic stops.

Is it genetic..you think?

Again: They are less than 66% of drivers in that area yet they account for 86% of all traffic stops.

When you're Detroit leaning, going 10 mph and blaring rap music you're going to get pulled over.

I guess this never happens to white people. I remember when I lived in Chino Ca. I used to leave for work every morning at 4:00 AM. I used to get stopped every once in awhile. They never gave me any reason at all for stopping me. And I just assumed it was because they were just doing their job.

you're assuming that every single driver is being pulled over. are you again failing to grasp a point?