• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fake News - want some undeniable evidence? Here it is.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I was referred to a twitter site that documents in overwhelming fashion just how fake the mainstream media have become. The site is this: https://twitter.com/Incarcerated_ET/status/1198990090757914625

Some laughably dumb and contradictory pronouncements by the mainstream morons:

EKOrOGFWwAQM3Lj

EKOrQXfWwAIPc9v

EKOrRbAXYAcCVwG

EKOrR5BX0AE0OIo

EKOrSTpXUAA5xis

EKOrTJ3WwAA8ceo

EKOsVLtWoAAyp-D

EKOsU1RWwAEb5nu

**** those ********. I hope their corrupt, lying shitrags go bankrupt and the purveyors of lies wind up cleaning my barn.

Thanks for the link. Cripes, I knew it was bad, but that is very telling. The media is dishonest at best. But Trump is the bad guy for calling out their bullshit.

The US media is the slimiest porta-potty out there. I get better info from drunk homeless wackjobs.

If you watch it, it will suck you in. If you don't you can filter the info, if you care to.

You can also look at the story that disappeared a few days ago from Reuters and the AP. They ran a story about how more children were behind bars in the U.S. than any other country or some such non-sense. Then they realized their data was from 2015 under Obama... Story wiped from the internet. The media in the U.S. is nothing more than a wing of the liberals/communist party. Wrenched, vile, and unamerican.

The US media is the slimiest porta-potty out there. I get better info from drunk homeless wackjobs.

If you watch it, it will suck you in. If you don't you can filter the info, if you care to.

I stopped reading Cooch's posts