• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fake reporter " Why did Trump promise Mexico would pay for wall?" Gets fake answer..

People should get to vote on a to do list for congress... literally if they don't pass certain things in two years they shouldn't be eligible to run again.... tie performance with eligibility....

First of all, Trump ran under the republican party since the Dems had already decided that Hillary would be their candidate. Everyone knew this two years ago.
Hell, we knew that nine years ago.

For all we know Trump is STILL negotiating with congress. And I personally like that he isn't dick slobbering them behind closed doors like they seem to "expect". Congress is a cesspool. To blame Trump for their inability to pass even one damn law is what is wrong with the way we look at our branches of government.

It is NOT the President's job to suck off congress to their satisfaction in order to get something done. Congress needs a kick in the *** right now. Tough love. Not pity or understanding about why they can't agree on stuff. ******* Ryan and McConnell are just in charge of a bunch of whining children right now that aren't getting their normal amount of ****-sucking from the Executive Branch of government and liberals have the audacity to say it's Trump's fault.

I see through it all. If Trump tried to do something, they would still undermine him with leaks to the media. So cut them the **** off. Don't talk to any of them. Tell them you have the pen waiting and never ******* talk to any of them. Attack them all the ******* time. They aren't helping you at all. Burn the whole ******* house to the ground.

Congress is a joke.

That was the election. He's still blaming others. Health care? Trump says forget his campaign promise, it's not on him. The wall? Not his fault he can't fulfill HIS promise. He is still pointing fingers and throwing out insults.

I think anyone who looks at things objectively can see Trump was a lot better at running for President than being President.

Viewing it objectively, it looks like Trump is trying to drag Congress to his agenda rather than allowing the GOP establishment and the RINOs to set the tone. If nothing else Trump has espoused many of the GOP incumbents for the political ****** they are which will hopefully cause many of them to get ousted in the primary.

For all we know Trump is STILL negotiating with congress. And I personally like that he isn't dick slobbering them behind closed doors like they seem to "expect". Congress is a cesspool. To blame Trump for their inability to pass even one damn law is what is wrong with the way we look at our branches of government.

It is NOT the President's job to suck off congress to their satisfaction in order to get something done. Congress needs a kick in the *** right now. Tough love. Not pity or understanding about why they can't agree on stuff. ******* Ryan and McConnell are just in charge of a bunch of whining children right now that aren't getting their normal amount of ****-sucking from the Executive Branch of government and liberals have the audacity to say it's Trump's fault.

I see through it all. If Trump tried to do something, they would still undermine him with leaks to the media. So cut them the **** off. Don't talk to any of them. Tell them you have the pen waiting and never ******* talk to any of them. Attack them all the ******* time. They aren't helping you at all. Burn the whole ******* house to the ground.

Congress is a joke.

Yeah, McConnell.

Poll: McConnell’s approval in Kentucky at 18 percent

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has an 18 percent job approval rating in Kentucky, according to a new survey.

A Public Policy Polling survey found just 18 percent of respondents approve of the job McConnell is doing, compared with 74 percent who disapprove.

If McConnell were up for reelection today, 37 percent of respondents said they would vote for the Kentucky Republican. Another 44 percent would instead choose a Democratic opponent, according to the survey.

An additional 19 percent said they were unsure.

McConnell may be the dimmest bulb in Congress, but by god, he's sticking to his RINO handlers.
which means he won't be in much longer.

electionmap.jpg

Relax - we got 7 more years

GOP lawmaker: Mexico will pay 'part of the tab' for wall

A GOP lawmaker said on Friday that Mexico will end up paying for "part" of President Trump's border wall, saying it would be part of trade negotiations between the two nations.

Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) said on "New Day" on Friday that America's southern neighbor will pay "part of the tab" for the wall, pushing back on the CNN anchor's insistence that Trump had backed down from this signature campaign promise for Mexico to foot the bill during private conversations with the Mexican president.

"I don't have any question that Mexico will pay at least part of the tab," Griffith said. "It has to be a partnership, I have no doubt about that."

"They want to continue to have trade with these United States, and to bring their products north," he added. "And that's part of the negotiations between nation-states, and we're going to work that out."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...aker-mexico-will-pay-part-of-the-tab-for-wall

The fact of the matter is the wall not being built has more to do with Congress that it does the president. If congress was not full of RINOs and globalists construction would already be begun on the wall and there would already be a 10% surcharge on all wire transfers going to Mexico to pay for it. As of right now I will settle for ICE being able to do it's job and aggressively patrol the border and round up and deport illegals. I would like to see DOJ going after employers that are knowingly paying illegals to work.

Trump is THE ULTIMATE RINO, and the model globalist! What planet do you people live on?

The contortions you guys go through as you try to justify the Liar in Chief's con job that he's pulled on you is....HILARIOUS!!!!!

There will be NO WALL, get used to it.

" AH......well.......he didn't really mean an actual physical wall....it's just...... you don't understand how he negotiates... yeah that's it..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Suckaaaaaaaaaaaars......lol

Relax - we got 7 more years

GOP lawmaker: Mexico will pay 'part of the tab' for wall

A GOP lawmaker said on Friday that Mexico will end up paying for "part" of President Trump's border wall, saying it would be part of trade negotiations between the two nations.

Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) said on "New Day" on Friday that America's southern neighbor will pay "part of the tab" for the wall, pushing back on the CNN anchor's insistence that Trump had backed down from this signature campaign promise for Mexico to foot the bill during private conversations with the Mexican president.

"I don't have any question that Mexico will pay at least part of the tab," Griffith said. "It has to be a partnership, I have no doubt about that."

"They want to continue to have trade with these United States, and to bring their products north," he added. "And that's part of the negotiations between nation-states, and we're going to work that out."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...aker-mexico-will-pay-part-of-the-tab-for-wall

Your boy doesn't have 7 weeks left.....you'd better brace yourself mentally, I have a feeling you'll be jumping first.

Your boy doesn't have 7 weeks left.....you'd better brace yourself mentally, I have a feeling you'll be jumping first.

When is this wet dream going to end for you guys? It's like Charlie Brown running to kick the football and getting fooled again and again and again......

I wanted to like your post, then stopped myself, as Hamster (and spit-dribbling Indy) would clearly have an issue with it. So let me just say: Exactly!

My influence is starting to wear off on Tibs. My work here is nearly done.

giphy.gif

Trump is THE ULTIMATE RINO, and the model globalist! What planet do you people live on?
If he's a RINO then how come Democrats don't like him?

Is anyone paying attention to the fact Trump is SIMULTANEOUSLY renegotiating NAFTA?

How the **** did people think Mexico was going to pay for it? Write us a ******* check?

Tibs, Elfie and Trog... are you guys really THAT dumb to think Mexico was going to write us a check or that's what Trump meant by them paying for it? Really?

NAFTA renegotiation by itself should pay for it. Better ability to tax money transfers. Better ability to tariff as necessary. Better ability to keep the money produced in our country to STAY in our country.

You guys really are dumb. Typical liberal spin.

Is anyone paying attention to the fact Trump is SIMULTANEOUSLY renegotiating NAFTA?

How the **** did people think Mexico was going to pay for it? Write us a ******* check?

Tibs, Elfie and Trog... are you guys really THAT dumb to think Mexico was going to write us a check or that's what Trump meant by them paying for it? Really?

NAFTA renegotiation by itself should pay for it. Better ability to tax money transfers. Better ability to tariff as necessary. Better ability to keep the money produced in our country to STAY in our country.

You guys really are dumb. Typical liberal spin.

And you are stupid enough to believe Trump is a good negotiator? Have you not learned ANYTHING at this point about how pathetic the POTUS is in every aspect of governing and business? How many bankruptcies again? Begging the Mexican President like a little ***** to stop making him look bad.......pathetic.

Even Kim Jong Prick is openly mocking the Putz in Chief, launching missiles over Japan......what a joke.

And you are stupid enough to believe Trump is a good negotiator? Have you not learned ANYTHING at this point about how pathetic the POTUS is in every aspect of governing and business? How many bankruptcies again? Begging the Mexican President like a little ***** to stop making him look bad.......pathetic.

Even Kim Jong Prick is openly mocking the Putz in Chief, launching missiles over Japan......what a joke.

and, as has been proven since January 20, 2017, when Donald J ******* Trump became Y-O-U-R goddamn President, no matter what he does, you will *****, whine, moan and cry.

sit down and stfu

When the liberal media and democrats talk **** nonstop on trump,
that's when all the scumbags try their bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Steeler Nation mobile app

The people who think that Obummer did a great job just kill me. This country was swirling the damn drain. Anyone who can't see that is in denial as far as I'm concerned.

Breaking News Alert!

Trump still in office!

Now only 6 more weeks till Effie is GONE!

Concrete Border Wall Prototype Contractors Announced

WASHINGTON, D.C. — On Thursday afternoon U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced the first four contractors that will build border wall prototypes in San Diego.

Acting Deputy Commissioner Ronald Vitiello addressed a room full of reporters on Thursday afternoon in Washington D.C. to make the announcement on the progress on border wall prototype construction.

Construction is now scheduled to begin in the fall, although CBP will be discussing the timeline with vendors.

Four contractors have been granted agreements to construct concrete border wall prototypes:

Caddell Construction Co. (DE), LLC of Montgomery, AL

Fisher Sand & Gravel Co., DBA Fisher Industries of Tempe, AZ

Texas Sterling Construction Co. of Houston, TX

W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company of Philadelphia, MS

The prototypes will feature characteristics such as reinforced concrete and heights between 18 and 30 feet. They have been “designed to deter illegal crossings in the area in which they are constructed,” according to a CBP press release.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-border-wall-prototype-contractors-announced/

DIlg_w4WAAMp_fo.jpg

CyOKh6_XgAE8iX1.jpg

Just read Trump and his negotiators are willing to walk away from the table and just ditch NAFTA all-together.

THIS IS THE DEFINITION of good negotiating tactics. Christ, Obama would have been up at a podium in front of the press telling them his negotiation strategy by now. Saying stuff he can't ever walk back from. Stupid, camera-loving, slick-talking, snake oil salesman he was.

Mexican negotiators are ******** in their ******* $25 tequilas right now because they might walk back to Mexico and have to explain how they can't pay their workers $2/hour anymore and still be able to sell cars in the U.S. with no tariffs. *******.