• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Farrior calls out Bradshaw

chipped ham

Reaction score
He had an opinion on the Head Coach. We all have different opinions. Maybe TB loves the Steelers and hates seeing our teams fall the way they do? Is that terrible?

Maybe TB and CST have a beef that we all don't know about.

And for that opinion. You all turn on him like hyenas on a wounded antelope.

Watching Bill Cowher on the pregame shows, I'm sure he still has a keen eye on his former team. Hell, going off of his picks, the Steelers would be 16-0 and Super Bowl champs every year. Yet, you don't hear negative **** from Cowher like you do with the dope. As a matter of fact, I'm sure many many former Steelers still have a passion for their team. Other than the dope, has anyone else said anything or is Bradshaw just more of a fan than those guys?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I am coming to the belief that Terry sees through the Tomlin crap and hates it. This Tomlin team is as far from a Noll team as you can imagine. Undisciplined, ****** basics, look-at-me crap. Yeah, I can see where Bradshaw would not be a big fan of Tomlin.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
He isn't a fan of Tomlin, he has said his last words about Noll, he doesn't really care about the Steelers. So tell me why I should give a **** about Terry anymore then Skip Bayless. Really.

steelermania

Reaction score
32 HC's in the NFL and you can name 27 who are worse than Shades but not 27 who are better, even though he sometimes does boneheaded ****. Other HC's just do boneheaded **** even more often.

As we saw this past Sunday. Of course, even Belicheat can get stupid sometimes. I couldn't believe NE tried a pass from the 2 yard line in OT. That Falcon got a good hand on it, but couldn't bring it in. If he picks that off and ATL wins, it's all anyone would be talking about, especially after BB saw Pete Carroll hand him a Lombardi with similar stupidity 2 years ago.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
He isn't a fan of Tomlin, he has said his last words about Noll, he doesn't really care about the Steelers. So tell me why I should give a **** about Terry anymore then Skip Bayless. Really.
Nobody cares if you give a **** or not.

steelermania

Reaction score
I am coming to the belief that Terry sees through the Tomlin crap and hates it. This Tomlin team is as far from a Noll team as you can imagine. Undisciplined, ****** basics, look-at-me crap. Yeah, I can see where Bradshaw would not be a big fan of Tomlin.

It's 2017, the look at me crap is all over the league. It used to be reserved for touchdowns, but it started getting out of hand in the 1980s when Mark Gasteneau started dancing after sacks. Now guys dance after making a tackle 20 yards downfield. You see it in other sports, but football is by far the worst.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
It's 2017, the look at me crap is all over the league. It used to be reserved for touchdowns, but it started getting out of hand in the 1980s when Mark Gasteneau started dancing after sacks. Now guys dance after making a tackle 20 yards downfield. You see it in other sports, but football is by far the worst.
I didn't see a lot of it with the Patriots. A little, not like Steeler level.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
**** James Farrior? Lol yeah, **** him for helping the Steelers win two lowB repuSs.

Yeah Brad never helped the team get a ring.............

Some posters in this thread actually tried to downplay Bradshaw's contributions to the team as " anybody could have made those throws"

I could say the same exact thing about Ben in 2005 (and other years)and downplay his contribution....difference being between me and them is i'm right.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score

Some posters in this thread actually tried to downplay Bradshaw's contributions to the team as " anybody could have made those throws"

I could say the same exact thing about Ben in 2005 (and other years)and downplay his contribution....difference being between me and them is i'm right.
I'm not discounting Bradshaw's efforts. He had amazing games when it mattered the most.. besides throwing 3 picks in SB14. He led them to four super bowls.

But Farrior obviously has a problem with Bradshaw speaking out of his *** towards Ben and Tomlin. Bradshaw should just shut the **** up. The city of Pittsburgh has always welcomed him. Including in 2002 when he came back for the first time. The stadium rang of Terry chants and it couldn't of been a better welcoming. For him to sit there and say he doesn't lose any sleep over the Steelers and throw stones at the organization the week before a playoff game was complete nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Bradshaw seems to have had some sort if issue ever since he got here and Noll didn't bend over backwards for him, eventhough several of the 70's players said Noll was a little more gentle towards TB than everyone else, yet Bradshaw still whines about it and wishes he was traded.
Says Ben is just looking for pity, TB is the last one that should be accusing anyone of looking for pity.

you got a source? Because I know he had a beef with noll or someone after the fact.. But there was nothing going on while he was playing other than him trying to solidify his role as starter and getting boo'd . I don't hear Bradshaw whining about it now or saying anything for that matter.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Farrior is a pimple on Bradshaw's ***, Steeler history-wise.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I'm not discounting Bradshaw's efforts. He had amazing games when it mattered the most.. besides throwing 3 picks in SB14. He led them to four super bowls.

But Farrior obviously has a problem with Bradshaw speaking out of his *** towards Ben and Tomlin. Bradshaw should just shut the **** up. The city of Pittsburgh has always welcomed him. Including in 2002 when he came back for the first time. The stadium rang of Terry chants and it couldn't of been a better welcoming. For him to sit there and say he doesn't lose any sleep over the Steelers and throw stones at the organization the week before a playoff game was complete nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

You're not discounting Bradshaw's efforts? Well aren't we all relieved! Holy ****!

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
you got a source? Because I know he had a beef with noll or someone after the fact.. But there was nothing going on while he was playing other than him trying to solidify his role as starter and getting boo'd . I don't hear Bradshaw whining about it now or saying anything for that matter.
If you get a chance watch A football life on NFL network or probably online, watch the Noll one, it's all in there, Bradshaw himself saying he wished Noll would trade him, and complaining he just needed a hug.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
You're not discounting Bradshaw's efforts? Well aren't we all relieved! Holy ****!

Hitting the bottles last night? I was responding to elfies post.

Just cause you hate Tomlin cause he's black doesn't mean he's a bad coach. Lemme know who you'd rather have?

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Hitting the bottles last night? I was responding to elfies post.

Just cause you hate Tomlin cause he's black doesn't mean he's a bad coach. Lemme know who you'd rather have?

Tomlin is black?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Bradshaw is a commentator. He hasn't been a Steeler for 33 years. I'd still prefer he was more objective though but it seems that he likes taking shots at his old team once in a while.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Nobody cares if you give a **** or not.
No. You don't care what I think. I've gotten four or five likes and comments. Cause a lot of people agree. **** Terry. You are either in or out. I loved Troy as a player but if he turned his back on the organization he would be dead to me too.

76steelers

Reaction score

Actually I think we won despite big Ben in super bowl 40 but because of him in super bowl 43. Bradshaw is underrated in my opinion but he is hypersensitive about pittsburgh. He needs to man up and let it the **** go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
No. You don't care what I think. I've gotten four or five likes and comments. Cause a lot of people agree. **** Terry. You are either in or out. I loved Troy as a player but if he turned his back on the organization he would be dead to me too.

Troy is like the most humblest of guys it seems. That would be a shocker if he left out in frustration. He left the organization a salty bae, but he did rep the Steelers for that shindig in China

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Bradshaw is a commentator. He hasn't been a Steeler for 33 years. I'd still prefer he was more objective though but it seems that he likes taking shots at his old team once in a while.

Maybe he does it to fire up the team. That there reverse "psychologisticsasms"---making up my own words now

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe he does it to fire up the team. That there reverse "psychologisticsasms"---making up my own words now

Psychologisms. Heh, heh. Gisms...

Reactions: MTC

Stoney

Reaction score
Cowher was never criticized on this board because he is white. See how stupid that sounds? Tomlin has earned all criticism sent his way, irrespective of his skin color.

If you want to see how good of a coach he is, pull Ben off the team and see how he does. He's a second tier coach, and he's middle of the pack in that tier. I believe their are a lot of coaches who could do what he's done with the talent on this team, and a few that could've done better.