• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fastest Internet Countries

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...fastest-internet-charted/ar-BBxmdcu?ocid=iehp

It's the Asian and Scandinavian countries that are planning to be ahead in the future. Biggest reason rural America is falling behind is
because we haven't invested in wiring the country. With computers, internet and digitizing everything so important, businesses can't locate
today where they can't get high speed connections.

I once was going to buy a business in Chambersburg, PA, but had to withdraw when I found out the connection availability and speed.
That business eventually closed.

Would have been a worthwhile issue which Michelle Obama could have speaheaded over the past 8 years, instead of ******* up kid's meals and taking expensive vacations on the taxpayer dime.

Infrastructure. Maybe in 8 years PRESIDENT TRUMP will fix another Obama failure

Trump's infrastructure proposal would address those issues directly. Much will depend on how watered down the eventual bill ends up being.

If there was ever a President who needs the line item veto it's TRUMP. It would be such a time saver. He'll just have to keep sending the full bills back until they trim the fat and get it right.