• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FB just blocked me for posting this link

I don't do face book . I also never got one of those thingamabobs...what do the kids call it?.....a telephone? Geesh...the whacky kids these days with their gizmos and gadgets...

Social media is great for sales and marketing. It obviously has a massive massive reach. That's really all it's good for. I like to follow all kinds of political pages as well. It can give you a great understanding of the window lickers who actually think Bernie Sanders is a great choice.

So yesterday I get a notice from Facebook that they are not sure about my activities, and that I have to send them a recent picture of me to verify that I am really who I claim to be. I did, then I was cut off again. This time I can see nothing. Mrs. Fan checked on my status, and can't find me. Looks like I was scrubbed from the FB universe.

Whatever. Not sure I care to play the kindergarten games they want. I wish the rumored alternative would come to pass. Maybe I need to revive my MySpace page.

That's messed up. If the Mrs didn't need to communicate with the general public I'd make them kick me off just for fun. It's pretty easy to create fictional accounts,but I'll leave that stuff to the lefto nutjob trolls.

I figure another platform will pop up here shortly anyway.

A few days ago I posted a comment on FB in regard to a political meme where Tim Allen was quoted. Those on the left responded like a rabid animals, followed by similar responses from the right.

I said, "The comments left here are perfect examples of why posts like this are pointless, although everyone has the right to flame away. Is there anyone out there that hasn't made up their mind yet? People that support the President will vote for the President no matter what, and others will vote for a potted plant before voting for President Trump." Tibs mentioned the potted plant, so it must be true.

For my obviously flagrant violation, FB slapped me with a false information complaint verified by "independent fact-checkers".

I'm back on, fully restored. I feel so empowered.

.....a telephone? .

iu

A few days ago I posted a comment on FB in regard to a political meme where Tim Allen was quoted. Those on the left responded like a rabid animals, followed by similar responses from the right.

I said, "The comments left here are perfect examples of why posts like this are pointless, although everyone has the right to flame away. Is there anyone out there that hasn't made up their mind yet? People that support the President will vote for the President no matter what, and others will vote for a potted plant before voting for President Trump." Tibs mentioned the potted plant, so it must be true.

For my obviously flagrant violation, FB slapped me with a false information complaint verified by "independent fact-checkers".

Independent fact checkers...hahaha. I'm Batman!