• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI bust

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Warrants?

4th Amendment not a thing anymore?

Privacy...

Just a think folks use to have before they became all 'lightened.

Reactions: MTC
Warrants?

4th Amendment not a thing anymore?

"Cell phones and assault rifles didn't exist at the time the United States adopted the Constitution, so they're not protected."

"Medical insurance is a fundamental right under the Constitution and should be protected and paid by the government."

"Surgical abortion and the abortion pill are fundamental rights under the Constitution and should be protected and paid by the government."

- Liberals

"Cell phones and assault rifles didn't exist at the time the United States adopted the Constitution, so they're not protected."

"Medical insurance is a fundamental right under the Constitution and should be protected and paid by the government."

"Surgical abortion and the abortion pill are fundamental rights under the Constitution and should be protected and paid by the government."

- Liberals

Yep. Liberal hypocrisy 101.

There should be advanced study courses on all the ways they're weaseling scumbags.

Just because I don't know where else to add this, I am appalled at how easy Russian communist terms are just leaking into mainstream progressive policies. It shocks me sometimes that Tibs doesn't see it nor comment on it.

We have already heard the phrase (many times) that "Healthcare is a right". But notice how easily other things are becoming "rights"? I've heard actual people being interviewed by MAJOR news organizations that state: "Housing is a right", "Job is a right", "College is a right", "Cell phones/internet access is a right"....

I mean really.... are we that stupid to realize where all this is headed? Is Tibs that stupid? There is only one government type that guarantees housing, job and healthcare (and soon to be internet access): communism. They will argue to death how "great the system" is. They will tell you time and time again, "Look, no one is left behind!". And all you will get is terrible poverty, government control, and hopelessness.

We are heading towards a land of lemmings being told what to think, where to live, what job to take, how much you make, what doctor to see, and eventually, an internet controlled by "anti-hate speech" which is really censorship.

It's all coming together in one swift swoop of "making the world a better place". It just shocks me people can't see it coming.

Just because I don't know where else to add this, I am appalled at how easy Russian communist terms are just leaking into mainstream progressive policies. It shocks me sometimes that Tibs doesn't see it nor comment on it.

We have already heard the phrase (many times) that "Healthcare is a right". But notice how easily other things are becoming "rights"? I've heard actual people being interviewed by MAJOR news organizations that state: "Housing is a right", "Job is a right", "College is a right", "Cell phones/internet access is a right"....

I mean really.... are we that stupid to realize where all this is headed? Is Tibs that stupid? There is only one government type that guarantees housing, job and healthcare (and soon to be internet access): communism. They will argue to death how "great the system" is. They will tell you time and time again, "Look, no one is left behind!". And all you will get is terrible poverty, government control, and hopelessness.

We are heading towards a land of lemmings being told what to think, where to live, what job to take, how much you make, what doctor to see, and eventually, an internet controlled by "anti-hate speech" which is really censorship.

It's all coming together in one swift swoop of "making the world a better place". It just shocks me people can't see it coming.
It reminds me of the disney movie wall-e where the humans were living in a corporate run society where they were basically controlled

Come on man.

be like coach. New thread. 😂

- Liberals
But... surgical abortion and the abortion pill didn't exist at the time the United States adopted the Constitution... And... you just said... uh. um. well... uh. I guess I don't understand.

I have an Android phone, Wife and I had an argument because water got into a cheap tool set that I keep on the boat. Later that evening, I open up my Amazon app and what did it show me, front and center? Yep, A tool set.
i openly discuss and text a select group of idiots on eradication of Ogres.

what type of advertisements do I get now? flame throwers, ammo, gun shops, youtube videos on how to dismember bodies in the swamp under moonlit nights, links on effective shot placement on rhinos (the only known animal with a skull of the same thickness as an Ogre)...

Supe, we all know humans can't kill an Ogre. We can, however, confuse them so completely that they go into mental lockdown like a computer that just freezes. Do so by asking questions difficult for an Ogre, such as, "What are showers used for?" and "How much soap do people use on a monthly basis?"

Be careful, however. Once the Ogre goes into mental lockdown, it simply goes into hibernation and remains that way until ten tons of portable explosives show up so you better have a backup plan for moving it off your lawn.

Supe, we all know humans can't kill an Ogre. We can, however, confuse them so completely that they go into mental lockdown like a computer that just freezes. Do so by asking questions difficult for an Ogre, such as, "What are showers used for?" and "How much soap do people use on a monthly basis?"

Be careful, however. Once the Ogre goes into mental lockdown, it simply goes into hibernation and remains that way until ten tons of portable explosives show up so you better have a backup plan for moving it off your lawn.
please dont confuse Ogres with Arktuaries again

I have an Android phone, Wife and I had an argument because water got into a cheap tool set that I keep on the boat. Later that evening, I open up my Amazon app and what did it show me, front and center? Yep, A tool set.
Yep. Happened here around halloween when we were talking about a ps5. None the less I get advertisments of a ps5

Yep. Happened here around halloween when we were talking about a ps5. None the less I get advertisments of a ps5

Happens a lot. And they don't even care how blatant it looks by sending the advertisements within like an hour of talking about something specific.

But Edward Snowden bad bad bad and a "Russian agent!" because he exposed the corrupt nanny state for what it really was & is. Reminds me of another guy they smeared to death with "Russia! Russia! Russia!" claims that were a bunch of bullshit.

On Saturday my daughter and I were out for lunch and a David Lee Roth song, A 'Lil Ain't Enough was playing in the restaurant. I told her that the video was hilarious and had midgets in blackface in it. Later that day the video popped up on my Facebook feed. But it was the sanitized version where the midgets were not in blackface. ******* Facebook...

On Saturday my daughter and I were out for lunch and a David Lee Roth song, A 'Lil Ain't Enough was playing in the restaurant. I told her that the video was hilarious and had midgets in blackface in it. Later that day the video popped up on my Facebook feed. But it was the sanitized version where the midgets were not in blackface. ******* Facebook...

Your phone is nothing but a big listening/tracking device.Your camera,microphone,gps ,contacts,texts,calls,
internet history are all gathered up.

Some of these apps you can't even remove from your ******* phone when you buy it. They're preloaded and embedded. Each new release adds more bullshit you have no control over.

If you throw in all of the censorship or the channeling of direction they want you to go, it's a pretty messed up device.

And we're hooked on them like crack. It's how the commie control freak Chinese keep tabs on their people. And they're more addicted to them than we are.

And we're hooked on them like crack. It's how the commie control freak Chinese keep tabs on their people. And they're more addicted to them than we are.
Not this guy. I hate having one. What really woke me up was an email I received from Google telling me some fun facts about where I was and what I did in 2019 (end of year summary). It showed on a map the routes I drove, places I had stopped, my top restaurants, down to the average time I spent in a grocery store. I immediately de-googled my phone and like you said, there were apps I couldn't disable.

So now, I treat it like a spy and use it as sparingly as possible.

Happens a lot. And they don't even care how blatant it looks by sending the advertisements within like an hour of talking about something specific.

But Edward Snowden bad bad bad and a "Russian agent!" because he exposed the corrupt nanny state for what it really was & is. Reminds me of another guy they smeared to death with "Russia! Russia! Russia!" claims that were a bunch of bullshit.
I’m getting ads on hockey skates