• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI bust

You've gone and done it now...Do you see helicopters flying overhead and a black Suburban parked outside?
I’m still alive.

5E3E374A-2DC8-4579-AC92-99AE902CEB25.gifThey’ll never take me alive

Reactions: JMM
  • Haha
Reactions: MTC
This is a TREMENDOUS read and lays out how the FBI creates cases...to stay funded.

"For anyone covering the FBI during the first War on Terror, none of this is new. So many of the supposed “terror plots” the FBI purported to disrupt over the last twenty years were — just like the Michigan plot — ones that were created and driven by, and would not have happened without, the FBI's own planning, funding and direction."

1627304505281.png

Just because I don't know where else to add this, I am appalled at how easy Russian communist terms are just leaking into mainstream progressive policies. It shocks me sometimes that Tibs doesn't see it nor comment on it.

We have already heard the phrase (many times) that "Healthcare is a right". But notice how easily other things are becoming "rights"? I've heard actual people being interviewed by MAJOR news organizations that state: "Housing is a right", "Job is a right", "College is a right", "Cell phones/internet access is a right"....

I mean really.... are we that stupid to realize where all this is headed? Is Tibs that stupid? There is only one government type that guarantees housing, job and healthcare (and soon to be internet access): communism. They will argue to death how "great the system" is. They will tell you time and time again, "Look, no one is left behind!". And all you will get is terrible poverty, government control, and hopelessness.

We are heading towards a land of lemmings being told what to think, where to live, what job to take, how much you make, what doctor to see, and eventually, an internet controlled by "anti-hate speech" which is really censorship.

It's all coming together in one swift swoop of "making the world a better place". It just shocks me people can't see it coming.
agree, but they're running with this under the right to pursue happiness. can't be happy if you aint gots a house, or a job, or go to college.
don't bring "personal accountability" and "life choices" to the conversation. that just makes you raysiss.

And to think I wanted to be an FBI agent when I was a kid...pffft. They've become the very thing they used to put in prison. Gangsters. They create crime now.

I wish we just erase the whole chaulk board on a whole bunch of government agencies. Just clean that slate out.

This is a TREMENDOUS read and lays out how the FBI creates cases...to stay funded.

"For anyone covering the FBI during the first War on Terror, none of this is new. So many of the supposed “terror plots” the FBI purported to disrupt over the last twenty years were — just like the Michigan plot — ones that were created and driven by, and would not have happened without, the FBI's own planning, funding and direction."

View attachment 5821

Some of this is entirely tangible, but I want to see the hard evidence. The other examples listed in the articles are an absolute crime against those people.

Some of this is entirely tangible, but I want to see the hard evidence. The other examples listed in the articles are an absolute crime against those people.
The Gen. Michael Flynn prosecution tells me all I need to know about the sewer level tactics that the FBI is willing to sink to.