• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI tells teachers to report any students who are not happy with govt.

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
I'm blaming ark AND reporting him.

This reminds me of tales from my family of East Berlin, circa 1945...good job America. We sure ****** up this democracy thing.

Obama's regime loves the Chinese Communist Government ways of doing things

I wonder if this will also apply to #BlackLivesMatter student anarchists.

naw

bigbrother.jpg

Well yeah, because young people who don't like the government blow things up and stuff. It's not like they're Muslims or anything.

Obama's regime loves the Chinese Communist Government ways of doing things

I wonder if this will also apply to #BlackLivesMatter student anarchists.

naw

bigbrother.jpg

Looks like Fox News picked some new programming. I've always liked this show, but it's too short. It only lasts for 2 minutes...

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...s-to-report-students-who-question-government/

Yea, this is supposedly a free country? Not ******* really. Not only can we not be pleased with our govt. but it is out patriotic duty to speak out against it if it's corrupt and immoral, as it is right now.

https://www.quora.com/Did-the-FBI-order-teachers-to-report-students-who-question-government

Did the FBI order teachers to report students who question government?

Daniel Kaplan, 15 year veteran public school teacher.
Written Mar 21

It is taking a lot to answer this in a non-sarcastic way. Bear with me. If you knew how much effort it is taking me not to say something like, "Of course it is. I've been reporting mine for weeks," you'd be shocked. We're talking Herculean effort.

First, the site which was cited as evidence (FBI Orders Teachers To Report Students Who Question Government) is an obvious conspiracy website. Of course not all conspiracy theories are untrue. This one is. It's up there with boxcars in Montana full of chains and manacles for conservatives which will be used when the New World Order takes over. Note that at the top of the site it says, "Submit your story." That smells bad right off the bat. In addition, their "legal disclaimer" supposedly makes them free from any liability for anything, including inaccuracies.

Proof? I don't know anyone in the teaching community who has heard of this... directive. If this "order" had ever been made, the teaching community would be ablaze. It would have made actual news, not just "Counter Current News."

Finally, were this to be an actual directive, it would incur literally millions of reports. I would have to report every one of my 160 students, even the ones who didn't question the government. Why? Because those are the ones who most need to be questioned by the FBI for "unAmericanism." It is our right and duty to question the government. The great democratic experiment which is the United States doesn't work otherwise. I'm kidding about reporting all of them, but it would be a huge number of students regardless.
616 Views · View Upvotes

Shocker. Poop quoting an obvious conspiracy site.

From the comments:

No.

The actual FBI document named in that article is this one: http://www.mcsheriffs.com/pdf/news/cve_schools_final_jan2016.pdf. You can read it yourself. It is nothing like what is claimed in the article.

Can we just add a section to the board only for Poop's conspiracies? It would kind of like locking him in a room so he can play with himself.