• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Federal Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, 2 wks

Clinton IT aide pleads Fifth, skips hearing

The former State Department employee who set up Hillary Clinton’s private email server did not appear before the House Oversight Committee on Tuesday morning despite a subpoena to testify on the deletion of some of Clinton’s emails.

Bryan Pagliano exercised his Fifth Amendment right not to testify against himself before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in 2015. He was also reportedly awarded an immunity deal during the FBI’s now-closed investigation into Clinton’s use of the server while secretary of State.

“It’s a serious matter. Mr. Pagliano has chosen to evade a subpoena duly issued by the committee. I will consult with counsel and my colleagues to consider a full range of options available to address Mr. Pagliano’s failure to appear,” Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said.

“He should be here. When you are served a subpoena by the United States Congress, that is not optional,” he said. Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) suggested that contempt of Congress could be an option for the committee.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...oes-not-appear-before-oversight-panel-despite

---------------------------

GUILTY!

LOCK HER UP!

Typically immunity grants come with a cleavet that you cannot plead the fifth in any such matters or it invalidates it... they are supposed to be forthcoming and honest about all such information... its not a get out of jail free card... its a fair exchange for helping out the investigation in its entirity

Clinton Aide Who Set Up Her Private Email Server Had 'No Security Clearance'

Justin Cooper, who helped set up Hillary Clinton’s private home email system, testified Tuesday before the House Oversight Committee and admitted that he had no national security clearance during the time he had access to all of Hillary Clinton’s emails while she was Secretary of State.

Cooper, who was a former aide to President Bill Clinton, said “I did not have a security clearance” while setting up and servicing Hillary Clinton’s private email server, laptops, and mobile devices.

Cooper’s confession came during day two of the Rep. Jason Chaffetz-led Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing. Chaffetz issued a subpoena to top FBI official Jason Herring on Monday for every document related to the bureau's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was Secretary of State.

Clinton IT aide pleads Fifth, skips hearing

The former State Department employee who set up Hillary Clinton’s private email server did not appear before the House Oversight Committee on Tuesday morning despite a subpoena to testify on the deletion of some of Clinton’s emails.

Bryan Pagliano exercised his Fifth Amendment right not to testify against himself before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in 2015. He was also reportedly awarded an immunity deal during the FBI’s now-closed investigation into Clinton’s use of the server while secretary of State.

“It’s a serious matter. Mr. Pagliano has chosen to evade a subpoena duly issued by the committee. I will consult with counsel and my colleagues to consider a full range of options available to address Mr. Pagliano’s failure to appear,” Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said.

“He should be here. When you are served a subpoena by the United States Congress, that is not optional,” he said. Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) suggested that contempt of Congress could be an option for the committee.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...oes-not-appear-before-oversight-panel-despite

---------------------------

GUILTY!

LOCK HER UP!

Obviously he would rather go to jail than commit Arkancide.